ATG #6 has arrived: Enter the Rajah!

2Next

Comments

• Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Hank had his skills changed just prior to the box being official. It was just my lame attempt at making a joke. lol
    Haha. Thanks for clearing that up. I honestly thought you were conveying that since you were VIP Council, you had input on the ATG’s skills. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    Where would you guys rank him out of the other 5 ATGS?
    For me, the use of ATG’s is important because it means once leveled, I never need to worry about acquiring a closer ever again.

if one were to have say him and Yogi....you’re basically set no matter what GLU throws at you in WOH.

it drastically reduces the need to frantically chase a player because he fills a gap in your lineup.

Id personally rank Yogi first as a LH C, which is about as rare of a bird as there is.

then him, then Lou, then Ted.  But I wouldn’t chase him if I didn’t have a LH closer already ready to go
    Didn't realize we had an ATG closer.

Ted Williams closed for me for over a month.  He was dynamite vs Gibson
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    40 yogi boxes and no yogi... I think im gonna be sick🤢. I should listen to that little voice inside my head that says this is not a good idea 💡. 
    My luck with atgs is horrible this year. 😞 
    ugh, im so sorry man
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @Mattattack thanks 😥 I think I’ll stick with chasing him through reg boxes from now on 😬
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    Where would you guys rank him out of the other 5 ATGS?
    For me, the use of ATG’s is important because it means once leveled, I never need to worry about acquiring a closer ever again.

if one were to have say him and Yogi....you’re basically set no matter what GLU throws at you in WOH.

it drastically reduces the need to frantically chase a player because he fills a gap in your lineup.

Id personally rank Yogi first as a LH C, which is about as rare of a bird as there is.

then him, then Lou, then Ted.  But I wouldn’t chase him if I didn’t have a LH closer already ready to go
    Didn't realize we had an ATG closer.

Ted Williams closed for me for over a month.  He was dynamite vs Gibson
    Teddy boy is always a beast. Can you send an ss of him? I wanted them to release a version if him so bad all year. Last year a friend of mine had 4 amazing Ted Williams that he loves to show off to me, made me want him on my team so bad
  • AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Does anyone remember how many atgs were released last year? 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I'd take Brett over any atg out right now any day
    If you only view the game through the eyes of WoH, I can definitely see that argument. 
    For sure. I was answering it with the assumption that's what was meant. If you're crushing events, ATGs all day

edited January 2020
    @nwaredstar77

sorry, I didn’t see that request until just now.  There is the Ted screen cap.

he was particularly effective against Gibson where you never hit HR, so once you got the first hit, his MOB was always on.

i think he also came out back when Blowout used to stay on.  And his special Red Sox boost sure didn’t hurt either 

there was probably a two week period where when the extra live boost went active, Ted was probably 50/50 at 6.10 with just a video boost.  It was fun
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts

Oh hell yeah dude! Now that's an atg i would've chased