Delayed starts?

gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
Do they work? What time do you start? Or are the brackets completely random?

Comments

• Killer0fMenKiller0fMen Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I believe more is involved, or should be involved, in that question before it could be answered correctly. And honestly, when the question, with enough parameters included, is asked, i will give a qualified answered based on several months of asking questions like that, then having my club do things a certain way week after week, then not.
    I am the Blade...
        The Blade is ME.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I believe more is involved, or should be involved, in that question before it could be answered correctly. And honestly, when the question, with enough parameters included, is asked, i will give a qualified answered based on several months of asking questions like that, then having my club do things a certain way week after week, then not.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Did you testify at the impeachment trial?
    - Blueleopard
  • Killer0fMenKiller0fMen Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Only @ yours.
    I am the Blade...
        The Blade is ME.
    Only @ yours.
    Dude, if I were elected it wouldn’t be an impeachment, it would be a trial.  Since I am also a Buckeye you may qualify for the jury or my attorney.
    - Blueleopard