Cool Down 2020

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
I know everyone wants to get rid of cool down but that ship has sailed.  I do want to suggest that the developers suspend the cool down during the first few months of 2020.

One of the most challenging aspects is finding/building a club each year.  Established clubs always have attrition as well as there are many players returning from a break in game.  I think lifting the cool down for awhile would benefit all, including glu.

I would love to hear other thoughts on the subject, but please, let’s not turn this into a “get rid of cool down” thread (not that I would mind it being gone).
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Since I won't be playing TSB20, I fully support replacing Cool Down with Heat Up, where your team gets a 10% stat bonus for the first 12 hours after switching teams.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I like Dave's idea, but call it "Hot 'n Heavy"

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I’ll likely continue to play in 2020, but at the same level as I have been since Cooldown was enforced. It’s hard to find reasons to spend and push when you can’t jump around and help clubs out. That was honestly 90% of the fun of this game. I never once considered it to acquire Evo. Like most, I met some great people through club jumping. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    One of the main items keeping me in 2019 after last Monday is what the guys on the board did for my club. Much appreciated!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service