Welcome Back Gifts (Question)

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
How long until you get the really good stuff? I know after a few days you get like a couple hundred gold and maybe some blue cash. My account is VIP, so would the gift potentially be more due to that? I needed a break and haven't logged on for a few days. Thinking about extending the break for a couple of weeks if there's a decent gift in it for me.

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I assume its similar to the previous versions.  I dont think VIP matters with these.   After seeing this post I logged into my 2018 just to see and got: 100K blue cash, 3 #1 picks and 2500 gold.   Not sure how long its been but at least a month since I logged in previously.   Hope that helps, good luck man 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Ah, ok. So I probably won't ever get anything *really really* good haha. Thanks, @Mattattack
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I am pretty sure 2500 gold is the best after several weeks of inactivity. If u have the stadium and are getting at least 80 gold per day it works out a wash though or close to it
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    My stadium is maxed. So I am probably losing gold by not logging in. LOL, geez.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    My stadium is maxed. So I am probably losing gold by not logging in. LOL, geez.
    I think the term is house always wins lol
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    I assume its similar to the previous versions.  I dont think VIP matters with these.   After seeing this post I logged into my 2018 just to see and got: 100K blue cash, 3 #1 picks and 2500 gold.   Not sure how long its been but at least a month since I logged in previously.   Hope that helps, good luck man 
    After 2 weeks you get 2500 gold, pretty sure that's the highest it goes too
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    If you play hard-to-get, they might sweeten the pot with a TSB licence plate bracket.