I hope.....

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

So I wasted my video reboot on Gibby. Did the old 80 gold boost.

BSD steps up to the plate, and once again, NINE straight big benders in the other batter's box.

Bwaaaahaaaaaaa

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @drsmartassphd theyre handing out gifts right now, and another Achievement reward. They are prepared for us haha
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I can’t even GET to Babe yet.  Gibson has hammered both a 20/18 Ted and a 16/16 Griffey multiple times.

so basically a shit reward if you beat an insane difficulty tower.

this was the ONLY way to **** this up GLU.  Congrats.
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    The only way for the to change it is to spam them with requests and don't play it woh. 
    @drsmartassphd theyre handing out gifts right now, and another Achievement reward. They are prepared for us haha

They've already won. They have more of my money that I wanted to spend when I got the game, and now they have priced me out (again) from the event I enjoy the most. I'm not even going to get frustrated any longer. This is just what GLU does to the customers that aren't willing to pay thousands to play a mobile app.

This is a lesson learned. I'm not playing this weekend, and hopefully Monday I will be in New Orleans all day going watch my Alma Mater win a NC in football. I got MUCH better things to do.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I will say even though it didnt affect me i know people that it did.  Having the Hoffman box expire last night and then reappear again today is complete BS.   People could have leveled him at a discounted price today and instead paid more of premium yesterday.
    The customer service aspect seems to just be optional at this point which is a shame.  
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Molitor D10 20/20 plus 80 gold boost handled Gibson at 9 with only one out. Brett D10 20/20 with 80 gold boost needed a reboot before beating Young. Must've got a lucky ring! Being down 9 and 10 runs is ridiculous. 
    Can't even autoplay level 6  haha this is cool
    Picked up Justin Smoak with level 5 and 6 boxes and 1K LXP ! Definitely not worth the effort. 
    Rippers said:
    Picked up Justin Smoak with level 5 and 6 boxes and 1K LXP ! Definitely not worth the effort. 
    At least i lucked out and got 10k lxp from that box.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    So let's be realistic here... 65% chance you are getting a 470 prime for beating level 6. Let that sink in. For me the math was simple, complete up to level 5 and casually attack 6 every hour or so when I know I have my video start for Babezilla or Cy. (Brett vs Gibson is still a fine matchup here)
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I have all 560 players.  5 Atg players Gold6. Not  even close to beating WOH.  Have a nice weekend guys!!
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Later on in the event they'll send a note saying, "Oops!  Both the pitchers and Santa's elves have become exhausted... oh and grandma got run over by a reindeer!  Come play!"  Should make for a weekend I don't play much.  I'll win all the cvc I can, and it'll make the active members of my club cry.  Always entertaining.
    Just no.  
    I also find it amusing they went crazy with the RISP skill.....only to remove all base runners from the last 17 levels....
    Just reread my post... Molitor beat Ruth at 9.9 not Gibson.
    I'll win all the cvc I can, and it'll make the active members of my club cry.  Always entertaining.
    Double LOL
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    If Glu is going to pull this bullshit on us, can they at least give us a multi-tower walk-off hero? They should know by now their most popular game mode is WOH, and anyone with half a brain should know that making the difficulty harder and the reward worse is NOT going to help their business.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    So let's be realistic here... 65% chance you are getting a 470 prime for beating level 6. Let that sink in. For me the math was simple, complete up to level 5 and casually attack 6 every hour or so when I know I have my video start for Babezilla or Cy. (Brett vs Gibson is still a fine matchup here)
     FYI you can video boost and watch a video to restart every 30 mins

So far, it appears only Diamond players can clear, just as I suspected.

They are trolling us at this point, gents.

I I just got through @drsmartassphd

took an 80G and both 6.9 and 6.10 after the Live Boost just started...but actually won both of those pretty easily 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Live boost? I don't think I'm getting it for some reason.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Live boost? I don't think I'm getting it for some reason.
    It's an event boost. While you're in cooldown, you aren't participating in the event.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    This is stupid. The reward is nothing compared to the HOF WOH reward, and 6.7 of this has a harder situation than 6.9 of HOF..
    I I just got through @drsmartassphd

took an 80G and both 6.9 and 6.10 after the Live Boost just started...but actually won both of those pretty easily 

What did you pull for all that effort?

I'm not about to waste any gold on that, especially after my experience earlier on 5.10. I haven't gone back. LOL

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    It's an event boost. While you're in cooldown, you aren't participating in the event.

Ah yeah, that's right... duh lol
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Was able to get it done with Bryce 16/16 with 80 gold boost. Gary Carter destroyed Babe at 6.9 with only 1 out. Got Machado out of it. That’s all I need is another 3B LL to go with Arenado, Rendon, and Bregman. Am I missing a 3B? It was really hard and not worth the effort I think. I still believe blowout stays active throughout the round, otherwise this would have required at least a video reboot.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Gj! But wow that Manny sucks, don't waste resources on him. 
    And another diamond player that cleared but struggled....further proving GLU is just a money grab

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    My 560 Carter at G10 with skills 20/20 is 0/6 against Ruth. He will stay with that record too. Not playing anymore. Congrats to the dumb **** who works at glu !
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Molitor not even close against Ruth today. 8 runs down. BS. Got my 2k LXP, Smoak, and Tier 5 gold. CvC rest of the weekend.