I hope.....

13Next

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Live boost? I don't think I'm getting it for some reason.
    It's an event boost. While you're in cooldown, you aren't participating in the event.

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I I just got through @drsmartassphd

took an 80G and both 6.9 and 6.10 after the Live Boost just started...but actually won both of those pretty easily 

What did you pull for all that effort?

I'm not about to waste any gold on that, especially after my experience earlier on 5.10. I haven't gone back. LOL

I pulled 3K on the first MLXP box and 10K on the second.  So 160 gold for 13,000 LXP.

thats worth it for me.

i won’t even mention the shitty primes I landed as this event is nothing but an LXP generator for me
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I'll win all the cvc I can, and it'll make the active members of my club cry.  Always entertaining.
    Double LOL
    Ha I dunno why they get so mad, I do all the work.  And back in the summer I explained to them that we can all switch out wins by keeping the score low, but then the guy who usually cries sniped me.  Told him I hope it was worth it and to prepare to lose the rest of the year.

Also @scottsmith744 you are killin it with that awesome button lol
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    prepare to lose the rest of the year.

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    I'll win all the cvc I can, and it'll make the active members of my club cry.  Always entertaining.
    Double LOL
    Ha I dunno why they get so mad, I do all the work.  And back in the summer I explained to them that we can all switch out wins by keeping the score low, but then the guy who usually cries sniped me.  Told him I hope it was worth it and to prepare to lose the rest of the year.

Do you want your own plat/diamond club? Or do you like having  them there for help in events? 
    Double LOL

Do you want your own plat/diamond club? Or do you like having  them there for help in events?
    Sounds great, but then I wouldn't get the satisfaction of beating this guy every cvc.  Just makes the game a little more fun.  And it's nice having them get the points needed for tier 6 rewards for the events that bore me, like prime/bg days.  Thanks for the offer though.
    Just no.  
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I thought everyone loved the new awesome button. lol  I know I do.
    I've been wondering when they're going to add the "abuse" button.  It's in the 'reactions' section when looking at profiles.  I'm sure it would just get abused though.
    Just no.