Woh

25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
edited January 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Have a great weekend
Prev1

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Probably another Bonanza going on, but yeah not worth it at all. Luckily i scored 10 lxp from level 5
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I used Yogi on 1.1, haven't gone back since..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Have a great day!!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Probably another Bonanza going on, but yeah not worth it at all. Luckily i scored 10 lxp from level 5

I just cleared Level 5. Had to use a video reboot again because Ole Gibby Nine and Outed me again, despite a solid matchup "advantage". LOL

I got 4K LxP! Yay! Now I'm done. Not even trying Level 6.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    You know your gonna try...lol...
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Feedback?

Almost anything you can possibly think of is better use of your time.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Nope. Sure won't. Breaking this habit has been much easier than I expected. At this point, I honestly wish I could get my money and time back. This was a lesson learned, for sure.  I do, however, appreciate everyone that has helped me out.

It is just blatantly clear now what GLU is all about. I can tell you from experience: if you keep screwing the "little guys", you will eventually screw the entire field indirectly.

Part of the reason I whined so much before going gold. Now that I'm gold, well, I'm being screwed again, which just furthers my point.

Whether or not the big spenders realize it, what GLU is doing will only hurt in the long run.  These are VERY short-sighted decisions they are making to milk all they can out of 2019 before ending it.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Sure has I found some thing better to spend my time and money on.   I am done with this money grab
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    So who is 6-10?
  • BOXHOUNDBOXHOUND Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Cy Young is 6-10
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    So who is 6-10?

Cy Young ... down 10 with no base runners. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    My Feedback:
    Hey Glu fück you 6 times on level 6.8, fück you 8 times on level 6.9 and finally fück you 10 times on level 6.10. Have a miserable weekend. I will have a productive one not playing this crap. Ass wipes!
    edited January 2020
    All good
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    As soon as that event boost ended...I’m not even close to contending.

Pee Wee at 20/18 with 80G didn’t come close.

how can 5% make that big of a freaking difference?
  • Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Anyone have the pitching order I couldn’t get on til now
    Anyone have the pitching order I couldn’t get on til now

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    WOH just bums me out. It was the one event that I enjoyed. And they’ve sucked the life out of it, slowly but surely. I mean, even those who can beat it this weekend, can’t be having fun doing so. It’s miserably hard with a mediocre/poor reward. It’s utterly pointless. 

Down 10 runs? What’s next? 15 runs and we have to pay $4.99 per retry? 
  • notamodnotamod Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Metsicans said:

Down 10 runs? What’s next? 15 runs and we have to pay $4.99 per retry? 
    Don’t give them any ideas like this 
  • XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    6 times through and nothing but Smoak and Andruss. I’m such an idiot for playing.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Makes it allot easier not to spend, If Monday is like this I’m done. I don’t have the time to play 10k bonus games a week to go diamond and can’t afford to level guys and buy gold for a chance to beat woh for shitty rewards. I’m actually glad they did this, just wish they would have done this earlier.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I got through my one time for the weekend... took around 8 tries to beat babe with video boost only. First try against cy with 80g. Pulled LL Machado who is pretty much useless as a bonus guy given the difficulty this weekend.

Wanted to make sure I could still get through but wasn't particularly fun nor worth the pointless rewards. As a gold player, if you don't have 540+ always on fully capped skills to handle Gibson babe and Cy, you're better off taking a break from woh this weekend. And if you can clear it, you're still better off taking a break from woh this weekend
    We think this is WOH moving forward?  Or think Monday returns to some sort of manageable level of difficulty?

i normally expect Royale to be harder than normal HOF.  But damn, if this is the standard going forward...
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    We think this is WOH moving forward?  Or think Monday returns to some sort of manageable level of difficulty?

i normally expect Royale to be harder than normal HOF.  But damn, if this is the standard going forward...
    If it is the same Monday our addiction is cured...... hallelujah 😂
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Glu:

edited January 2020
    Lol. Well said
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Sure has I found some thing better to spend my time and money on.   I am done with this money grab
    Please tell me it’s hookers and blow
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Finally beat it and the worst f’ing prime. If they make it this hard it needs to be guaranteed legend or LL at a minimum. 

edited January 2020
    Have a nice weekend
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I died when I saw I was down 8 runs against The Babe 😂 I don’t complain much...But to fight to beat Babe and then Cy Young and only have the “chance” to get a legend!!?  Definitely a huge waste.