Anyone having difficulties with videos?

YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
As I’m watching videos my screen will turn white and I have to restart my game. It seems to do it at random times, it’s not just one video. Anyone else have this problem? I have an iPhone.

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Yes, it has been happening often since they switched to the new extra double click system to slow down farming gold. I've reported it.  I started a thread about it. Likely a few pages back. CS asked me to document it, take screenshots, figure out what ads it was, etc. I spent some time doing that, sent it to them, and they replied that I should check my WiFi.

So, chalk this up to something else they don't care about because they want you buying the gold.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    That is what I figured CS would say. Thanks for the info!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    NP. They are legit trolls when it comes to folks that aren't paying out the ass to play the game. They seem to take a certain pleasure in screwing you over.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    There was this one video that I would get that wouldn’t play. What you have to do is as soon as the video pops up you have to hit the “x” on the top to close it. Then it will ask if you want to exit or resume the video. Click resume. Then the video will play.