edited January 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    LOL in the other post you said you were over $1,000?? Get to over $820 before you start expecting VIP, man. That's just how it is 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    You were also directed to the unofficial VIP thread there, which is the best information you will receive. Creating this post is just a waste of time and space 👍🏻 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    blackroachesblackroaches Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I spent over600 dollars  and no VIP YET
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I wonder if Dkarski is still helping out guys trying to get their badge. It’s worth sending him a message. 
  • Options
    nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    I wonder if Dkarski is still helping out guys trying to get their badge. It’s worth sending him a message. 
    Good call! I know that I personally never would have made VIP status in time this year if he didn't help me out! @blackroaches send him a msg asap if you wanna get vip in time
  • Options
    Good call! I know that I personally never would have made VIP status in time this year if he didn't help me out! @blackroaches send him a msg asap if you wanna get vip in time
  • Options
  • Options
    ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    LOL in the other post you said you were over $1,000?? Get to over $820 before you start expecting VIP, man. That's just how it is 🤷🏻‍♂️ Took me $840.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Posting the all-star pic 3 times doesn't add up the amount you spent.. you still arent there

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

This discussion has been closed.