Today's HOF Prize

slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
edited January 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Anyone see this yet 🤣😂. If we beat HOF we get a sticker box! 

Prev134

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Yay, Stickers! Chipper would be great for the mid level rounds in WOH and every other event. I just don’t know if I have enough resources to cap him today. I may just stick with Classic or All Star to build up resources today. 
  • EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Looks like a good reward, I hope the difficulty is reasonable.  Switch hitter with decent skills.   
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    My favorite player growing up. Can't cap him today. Hopefully they aren't fricking with the settings again to start or I won't be able to win him before I leave.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited January 2020
    If you don't plan to cycle cap, how high would you guys level him to maximize lxp? I think if you get him to silver 10 it's like 30k lxp and then he'd start out getting you maybe 4k per cycle and possibly up to 6-7k by the time you're done. Right/wrong?
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    A good Legend in the box today makes me think we’re probably not going to see much in the way of reduced difficulty me thinks
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Chipper won’t make my roster but I want the stickers. I don’t have the scoreboard one yet 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Already have too many guys having no skills with bases empty. Can someone please post the bases empty situations in levels 5 and 6 ? Got killed on that yesterday. Thanks !
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Already have too many guys having no skills with bases empty. Can someone please post the bases empty situations in levels 5 and 6 ? Got killed on that yesterday. Thanks !

For HoF we only have 3.10 and 6.10 with bases empty
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Thanks !  Hope they don’t add more today. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    1994EXPOS said:
    COWPILEY said:

5.10 as well, no?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    1994EXPOS said:
    COWPILEY said:

5.10 as well, no?

Nope there are 2 runners on at 5.10
    Did they GLU up his hit rating?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited January 2020
    don't you mean his "cheat" rating?

No, hitters can't do that.

Also, there is no longer a run on base on 6.9 to start.

And now on 6.10 you are down 7-0, not 6-0

BTW, I my cheat rating on pitchers is confirmed.

If you strike out on a legit opportunity at bat, the pitcher's arm strength will show. Usually in 150+ range. If you "strike out" due to a cheat out, the other rating shows (usually 50s or 60s). I just struck out on a legit sequence for the first time in forever and noticed that.

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @drsmartassphd So are we saying we're not beating HOF today?

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Pitcher chart needs updated.  Now a RHP at 5.10

havent started level 6 yet
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    6.10 is only L
    Here is this for now. I believe its accurate

I thought the difficulty was the same today.  I video boost 6-8 (Brett), 6-9 (Griffey), and 80g on 6-10 (Kingman) and I made it through in gold.  No video restarts.

It's beatable. Harder, but beatable. Gold may struggle to cycle cap. I'm 0-2 against Babe currently. Already wasted 160 gold to see 18 in another time zone called "strikes". Ruth's cheat level is 60 flat today, which is normal. Hopefully get better RNG next time through.

I'm only playing for another hour or so, then I'm leaving for NOLA.

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited January 2020

It's beatable. Harder, but beatable. Gold may struggle to cycle cap. I'm 0-2 against Babe currently. Already wasted 160 gold to see 18 in another time zone called "strikes". Ruth's cheat level is 60 flat today, which is normal. Hopefully get better RNG next time through.

I'm only playing for another hour or so, then I'm leaving for NOLA.

Geaux Tigers 

• nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    criffy said:
    don't you mean his "cheat" rating?
    I wouldn't mock him for noticing something about the game that everyone else has missed because they autoplay/tap insanely fast once struck out. Makes you look ignorant. 
    Damn Right! Chances are good I know that dude.

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Here is this for now. I believe its accurate

5.10 is R. Otherwise good
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I wouldn't mock him for noticing something about the game that everyone else has missed because they autoplay/tap insanely fast once struck out. Makes you look ignorant. 

he knows i'm just teasing. i like the guy, i even helped his club go platinum a couple weeks ago.

same exact difficulty as last week. gonna try to cycle cap
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I thought the difficulty was the same today.  I video boost 6-8 (Brett), 6-9 (Griffey), and 80g on 6-10 (Kingman) and I made it through in gold.  No video restarts.
    What are Bretts’s and Griffey’s skills leveled to? I’m at gold and have Brett 16/16 and he only scored one run against Gibson.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    That was with a 40g boost 
    @JCAM80 THanks! I thought I made that correction before I posted it.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    What are Bretts’s and Griffey’s skills leveled to? I’m at gold and have Brett 16/16 and he only scored one run against Gibson.
    I beat gibson with Griffey at 14/14 skills.    Beat Babe first try with PeeWee 14/13 skill.  Seems easier. 
    I have Brett at 16/16 Griffey at 17/17 and Kingman at 17/17.  I have all of the team upgrades and all of the team pennants.