Gift with tomorrow’s box?

YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
Looks like Hornsby will be available tomorrow. Assuming this gift is tomorrow’s box.

Comments

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Nobody exciting except for Hornsby and Berra since I have neither.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I pulled Bell.

i fully expect for him to be removed from the box and removed from my roster tomorrow 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    That’s a disappointing box 🙄 glu’s infatuation with blow out continues... 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    And Bench is a Carter clone. Waste of a Legend pull for the next 2 days. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

LOL. Another catcher with the same skills.

They are trolling us at this point. This is beyond hilarious. Another blowout Righty that can't help in WoH, but they continue to make it impossible with a lefty HoF closer. Yeah, that isn't a set up at all. LOLOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    What about Bench?
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Bench is exactly the same as the Gary Carter released 2 weeks ago. Max 560 with vs LHP and Blowout skills. I already have him at D9, so Bench is not someone I want. They need to release a Max 560 with stackable skills vs RHPs in WOH like double vs RHP, double Late innings, double WOH, or any two of the in combo.
    Chii said:
    What about Bench?

Yeah, not exciting.  Like people mentioned, a same as before.  They keep going this blowout and RISP, ROB, LHP, RHP pitching thing to make sure that you don't have a WOH killer.
    I don't think we'll get a good WOH helper until the 580's are about to come out.  That seems to be the trend.  We all keep hoping and upgrading average guys and once the 2X Late innings, pitching stuff comes out, it's time for a difficulty jump.