Any Tips For Babe?

jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
I have both Molitor and Buddy Bell, both leveled up in gold, skills around 16 each.  Is there a pattern or way to know which fastballs from Babe are hitable?   I have had very little success swinging at the first pitch when it is a fastball down the middle.   Lots of ground outs and warning track outs.  I find second pitch gets better results, but still inconsistent.  Any tips out there other than try a different players or raise skills?  Looking for tips on hitable pitches. 

Comments

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Use buddy bell he should get through eventually. Meanwhile i am  using 520 trout on 6.10 sooo
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    For me there were a couple keys.  1st, I tried not to strike out.  The 2nd was trying to hit the balls in to the gaps, instead of right at the fielders.

getting hits instead of outs really helped me today.
  • jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @TheFullMonte, I’ll try that!   What a novel concept.  
    Seriously though, does anyone notice which pitches are hitable?   It’s not like he throws change ups that go for outs and fastballs you can crush (like Erskine).  I noticed the pattern with Nolan Ryan a few weeks back of always waiting for the second fastball.  That has been successful at times with Babe, but not consistent. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    @jcrow22 ask the good doctor. He'll come up with a good prescription for all that ails you.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Quit 
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I am at Silver level.
    I just beat the BABE twice with the new Johnny Bench 560 and full 20/20 skills.
    Do not waste any straight fastballs.  Bench hits Babe curveballs well.  (Unlike Bell, Molitor, and Carter)

It is interesting that Carter 560 who has virtually identical stats and skills to Bench Doesn’t handle Babe anymore.
    strange.......
    Good luck!
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    I am at Silver level.
    Do not waste any straight fastballs.  Bench hits Babe curveballs well.  (Unlike Bell, Molitor, and Carter)

It is interesting that Carter 560 who has virtually identical stats and skills to Bench Doesn’t handle Babe anymore.
    strange.......
    Good luck!
    Strange... Almost like your player perform progressive worse each time they beat WOH, making it so you have to constantly update your players... 
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @nwaredstar77
    So you think Glu is pushing my buttons....u’r probably right....
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I am at Silver level.

strange.......
    Good luck!
    Strange... Almost like your player perform progressive worse each time they beat WOH, making it so you have to constantly update your players... 
    this is why you have to turn down the wife every now and again… Don’t want to use up the mojo… And get replaced

• STAYB8KEDDSTAYB8KEDD Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    If first batter stayed on molitor would be a beast but it doesn’t... no good for woh 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    A little ky jelly helps reduce the soreness when Babe is continually pounding you in the ass. Hurt like hell but I kept going back for more over the weekend. 
  • STAYB8KEDDSTAYB8KEDD Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Going the other way is key in woh. At least for me 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Gary Carter maxed out.
    4 replays. 
    Gold Boosts each time. 
    Couldn’t score 2 runs in any of them. 
    Pretty much sealed my decision for 2020. 

• Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Going the other way is key in woh. At least for me 
    THIS
  • onefiveeightonefiveeight Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am able to get Ruth with 540 Stanky for some reason fairly easy.