How does this guy do it?

MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
He wins every VIP event and it’s usually not even close. And what is that “Gauntlet” player? I messaged him awhile back and asked him how he scores so much and he replied”I play when I have the time”. I’m not buying that. 

Comments

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    It's a combination of having way too much money, auto-tapping and having absolutely no life 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I very seriously doubt it’s auto-tapping. @DFBB has played almost double the amount of games as this dude. You are most likely very correct in the having a lot of money category though.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It’s not auto tapping. That number of games isn’t very large for diamond players this late in the season-I’m not very far behind him in that category. I’ll buy into the money part though. 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Because he's one of the best in the game :) also very rich and loves to win, so he does. Also a wicked cool dude, was surprised to find that out when me and him first started talking... Also he plays on iOS, he doesn't  have an autoclicker. And about his games played - thats not his only acc 👍
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    🤑 I don't think he cares about much else in game besides vip events 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    “How does this guy do it?”  
    -Money and extremely fast and well coordinated thumbs. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Anybody can buy players/resources and tap multiple D6 cycles every day to score points in club events but these are CvC points with probably a lot of manual batting which I find impressive regardless of how much money they spend. I score billions almost every day from grinding my face off but cannot put up scores anywhere near any of those in gauntlet especially with manual play.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Anybody can buy players/resources and tap multiple D6 cycles every day to score points in club events but these are CvC points with probably a lot of manual batting which I find impressive regardless of how much money they spend. I score billions almost every day from grinding my face off but cannot put up scores anywhere near any of those in gauntlet especially with manual play.
    Do you think those top guys manually play CVC for gauntlets? I assumed they blow through an insane amount of gold to get an hour's worth of autoplays. I think that would earn a lot more points, but I know very little about CVC 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Do you think those top guys manually play CVC for gauntlets? I assumed they blow through an insane amount of gold to get an hour's worth of autoplays. I think that would earn a lot more points, but I know very little about CVC 😂

Yeah that's exactly what they do. They just hammer autoplays. There's a guy on Sparta that just autoplays like 100 CvC rounds every single match and doesn't even play events. He doesn't talk to anyone either. Seems super sketchy.

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Yeah that's exactly what they do. They just hammer autoplays. There's a guy on Sparta that just autoplays like 100 CvC rounds every single match and doesn't even play events. He doesn't talk to anyone either. Seems super sketchy.

He spends a RIDICULOUS amount of cash. I just went diamond in October and I’m 20k games over him. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Cove = Jeff Passan’s account. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

Apparently I know nothing of CvC either. That's insane to just throw gold at something you don't even really play. Don't know what kind of itch that's getting scratched there...
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    That's insane to just throw gold at something you don't even really play. Don't know what kind of itch that's getting scratched there...

Exactly. There has long been speculation that the guy on Sparta is just someone that's been put there by Glu to give people a number to chase after. Because who would want to do that?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Is it really?  I wouldn't be surprised.  I had heard he was big into this game, and he seems like a "gotta win" type of guy.  
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I very seriously doubt it’s auto-tapping. @DFBB has played almost double the amount of games as this dude. You are most likely very correct in the having a lot of money category though.
    yea 65K wins isnt that much.  Auto tapping definately isnt a factor
    Tdub71 said:
    Is it really?  I wouldn't be surprised.  I had heard he was big into this game, and he seems like a "gotta win" type of guy.  
    No cove isnt Jeff passan. 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Is that Gauntlet player something specific for winning those events?  The skills suck for WOH but are probably awesome for its purpose.
    Is that Gauntlet player something specific for winning those events?  The skills suck for WOH but are probably awesome for its purpose.
    They're won from the vip events, but idk why he got hot hitter as one of his 2 skills, usually he gets double blowout  (gee i wonder if it's because it's the best skill in the game 🤔🤣)
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    They're won from the vip events, but idk why he got hot hitter as one of his 2 skills, usually he gets double blowout  (gee i wonder if it's because it's the best skill in the game 🤔🤣)
    I don’t know if a guy like this cares about WOH more than cvc. He probably got those skills for CVC 😉. Seeing he scores billions of points in it. And the rewards for winning a vip event are ridiculous 
    Nah he doesn't just focus on cvc, He cares about winning vip events... earlier in this season I saw screenshots of the club member participation boards, he had over half the clubs points- Not to say the rest of the chozen ones can't hold their own... He just goes crazy for vip events tho
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Nah he doesn't just focus on cvc, He cares about winning vip events... earlier in this season I saw screenshots of the club member participation boards, he had over half the clubs points- Not to say the rest of the chozen ones can't hold their own... He just goes crazy for vip events tho
    What I’m saying is he doesn’t put WOH skills as a priority. 
    Marcuh said:
    What I’m saying is he doesn’t put WOH skills as a priority. 
    Double blowouts good for closing in WOH, but no, he certainly doesn't put WOH on a pedestal like most tend to do
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    You know what I’d do with that kind of money? 2 chicks at the same time!
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    You know what I’d do with that kind of money? 2 chicks at the same time!
    Hey Peter!!  Check out channel 9...
    Just no.