Today's HOF Prize

Comments

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I am an arse, lol. We need to listen to him whine, so what’s worse?
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @FrankTheTank04 look buddy!! While rocking the baby to sleep too. 🤣😂

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    When you're like 2-18 on Warm up boxes on ur daimond account youre playing because your gold account is too boring with this bullshit to play. :/
  • squirtymcsquirtsquirtymcsquirt Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

Nice job!!! What are his skills and did you use gold??
    He’s 14/16 the first one was 40g to test the theory and I came to 7-6 and lined out to Babe (as stared rocking my baby to sleep). Did the video restart and went 80g. I would suggest you’re at least 16/16 minimum in my experience. As I think was stated earlier in the thread. Not only is this a skill game, but it’s also a numbers game. Gold finishers should be over 500 max imo
    I have nothing to base this on as well. It is my own personal and conspiracy thinking. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    criffy said:
    @baseball2020 i'm using peewee 20/20 for the babe. he's finishing around 50%. kingman is definitely worth going 20/20 to beat babe
    Using the best player ever released in the game to beat him… At the absolute maximum level of skill upgrades… And still only having a 50% success rate is absolute madness

criffy said:
    @baseball2020 i'm using peewee 20/20 for the babe. he's finishing around 50%. kingman is definitely worth going 20/20 to beat babe
    Using the best player ever released in the game to beat him… At the absolute maximum level of skill upgrades… And still only having a 50% success rate is absolute madness

HOF is the hardest tier out of all of them. Sometimes I think people expect things to be easy. There is always classic. 
    @MoenPDC it’s not that we expect it to be easy all the time, but when you have a dormant team and you cannot get through it’s frustrating. 
    He’s 14/16 the first one was 40g to test the theory and I came to 7-6 and lined out to Babe (as stared rocking my baby to sleep). Did the video restart and went 80g. I would suggest you’re at least 16/16 minimum in my experience. As I think was stated earlier in the thread. Not only is this a skill game, but it’s also a numbers game. Gold finishers should be over 500 max imo
    This is my Pee Wee and he is doing horrible today
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

That's impressive.  I'm great at multi-tasking, but I dunno if I could rock babies to sleep and play the game.  Congrats on the victory though!.. double victory if you got the baby to sleep
    Just no.  
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Couldn’t get PeeWee or Harrah or Brett so I guess I’m just hosed. Clear message is spend a bunch of gold or go home. Taking my cue from Alvin Lee/Ten Years After....
    @criffy yeah they def want us to dump a lot of gold for sure. I farm for gold so a 480 restart isn’t happening. 

@FrankTheTank04 got the baby to sleep, but she woke up minutes later lol. 

@squirtymcsquirt stupid question are you using 80g boost? That should do it, but one thing I learned for the guys here is to force close the game and take like a 10 minute break. As Criffy said and I believe it too. They just want you resources. 
    @slafrance2 yes bro I been using either 40g or 80g and I’ve lost so much times today it’s frustrating. I’ve only won 3 times, 1st to get chipper 2nd from bronze to silver and 3rd from silver to gold. So not bad I didn’t have to use gold or evo to level but this is the most trouble I’ve had in months
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    Those were the days my friend!

Oh great. Friendzoned again. High school all over. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    1 for 2 today with Willie. I knew that keepers could be relevant all year. His skills are 17/17 by the way. 
    Verlander is a prick. 
    edited January 2020
    Verlander is a prick. 
    Warm-up boxes are pricks too. I'm 2-25 now. 

make that 2-26.
    Verlander is a prick. 
    Warm-up boxes are pricks too. I'm 2-25 now. 

make that 2-26.
    Ouch! 
    2-30 WHAT THE **** GLU. THESE ODDS ARE **** BULLSHIT
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    criffy said:

HOF is the hardest tier out of all of them. Sometimes I think people expect things to be easy. There is always classic. 
    Don’t be disingenuous 

we deal with you being a condescending prick, because well, you’re our condescending prick.

But being disingenuous just makes you look dumb
    MoenPDC said:
    criffy said:

Don’t be disingenuous 

we deal with you being a condescending prick, because well, you’re our condescending prick.

Sorry , getting really tired of coming on the board and all I see is how woh is unbeatable  and too hard . 

It makes me chuckle

also in which way am in disingenuous ?

Also while I’m at, 16 round cycle caaaap
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I’m stuck on 5.10, I have like a 200+ advantage of hit to stuff but still getting rocked when I get 1 run down:( it’s so irritating lol
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    MoenPDC said:
    criffy said:

Don’t be disingenuous 

Sorry , getting really tired of coming on the board and all I see is how woh is unbeatable  and too hard . 

It makes me chuckle

also in which way am in disingenuous ?

You’re in the upper 1% percent of players in this game. You should realize this by now. If you continuously need to flex and gloat, do that in global.  You come across as a general piece of shit. 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Against 6.10 Babe
    Gary Carter maxed out.
    4 replays.
    Gold Boosts each time. 
    Couldn’t score 2 runs in any of them. 
    Pretty much sealed my decision for 2020. 
    Ball action off the bat completely different than any other time in the game. 
    Totally BS by GLU. 
    Really trying to push people away right before new version hits. 
    Most games make it easier and better at the end to entice and hook players especially since it doesn’t really matter, but not these idiots.
    Crappy game play and mediocre awards. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @criffy yeah they def want us to dump a lot of gold for sure. I farm for gold so a 480 restart isn’t happening. 
    @slafrance2 i do too - primarily free 2 play since July - i did spend on FP the past two weeks (not this week) to take up skills of griffey, pee wee and hank to 20/20 as well as the $99 yogi box deal (didn't land him). it really depends on what you want to accomplish on mondays. i cycle capped chipper today - got in 12 cycles. i know going into it i will likely need 3-4 480 restarts on the day, so i plan to use 3-4k gold per monday generally to get this done.

if you just want to cycle a few times for the player and lxp, yeah, spending for a 480 restart doesn't make any sense. but if you really want to game the system for lxp, cycle capping for under 8-10k gold is the way to go. you end up with basically 105k in lxp in form of a g10 player plus 150-180k in LXP for a 30k or so investment after your first cycle after you take him to s10. think about it as 250-300k worth of lxp in a day just for under 10k. how crazy is that? instead of chasing boxes, this is the way to build your lxp stash... the only thing that the developers seem to value at this stage of the game
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    It’s not impossible, but also went 0-16 after 6pm. (3-8 before). 3-8 is reasonable 0-16 is an absurd streak of deep fly outs and diving catches. I fell for the gold trap today. No more until it changes. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Done. Adios
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Baby Ruth walked in the winning run on 1 of my cycles today.. I was surprised as ****.. good times!