Geaux Friggin' Tigers

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
That is all.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    agreed. That was a really good game. I feel kinda bad for Burrow though. You know that the Bungals are taking him with the first pick. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    edited January 2020

Hopefully he will get a few million to ease his pain. Dude is unreal to watch live. I only got two hours of "sleep". Gonna be a long day, but damn it was worth it.

This is BSD Burrow's final stat line for this GOAT season:

402-for-527 (76.3%), 5,671 passing yds, 60 TDs, 6 INTs, 4 rush TDs

Playstation rookie mode numbers. Good lord.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    That OPI call was crap. Both guys were tugging a little. Let them play. 
    Yeah, but so were several calls that went against LSU. Many, in fact. So, Clemson loses by 10 instead of 17. I'm fine with that too.

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    My clubmate lost $900 on Clemson. Spread was 6.5. That’s $900 less he can spend on TSB... or keep spending and go on food stamps 
    Sounds like those atrocious PAC 12 refs did him a favor then.

Did he not watch CFB this season? They were fortunate LSU didn’t put up 50 again. BSD Burrow, his 4 compadres running routes along with mini Barry Sanders at RB destroyed every offensive record. It may be a long time before CFB sees this again. 

I still can’t believe it was LSU that did it.