Potential VIP Status

numb3r5numb3r5 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Today, while in the settings menu in game I noticed a section called VIP info. It asks for contact info as well as my birthday. I have never noticed this before but it may have been there all along as i rarely go into the settings. Is this a data grab to then spam me with promos or something more enticing? Thanks all

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm not certain what the info is used for, but it's been there since the most recent update(and possibly prior). It's not specific to vips. For example, my club holder still has ads and  the same option is listed under settings.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • rlphillrlphill Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    It was first there when they were giving away that memorobilia. You also have to fill it out when you get VIP in order to receive the monthly VIP rewards
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Did you read the privacy policy and terms & conditions before agreeing?
  • BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    numb3r5 said:
    Today, while in the settings menu in game I noticed a section called VIP info. It asks for contact info as well as my birthday. I have never noticed this before but it may have been there all along as i rarely go into the settings. Is this a data grab to then spam me with promos or something more enticing? Thanks all
    I don’t think it has anything to do with vip 
    Chris Hebert
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    It says “VIP INFO” right on it. It might have a little to do with being a VIP
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    It's supposed to say personal info, so thanks for bringing this to our attention.  This is just stuff to get you on our mailing list for the time being.
This discussion has been closed.