124Next

Comments

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
      This is my Pee Wee and he is doing horrible today” 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    MoenPDC said:
    criffy said:
    @baseball2020 i'm using peewee 20/20 for the babe. he's finishing around 50%. kingman is definitely worth going 20/20 to beat babe
    Using the best player ever released in the game to beat him… At the absolute maximum level of skill upgrades… And still only having a 50% success rate is absolute madness

HOF is the hardest tier out of all of them. Sometimes I think people expect things to be easy. There is always classic. 
    Don’t be disingenuous 

we deal with you being a condescending prick, because well, you’re our condescending prick.

But being disingenuous just makes you look dumb
    Sorry , getting really tired of coming on the board and all I see is how woh is unbeatable  and too hard . 

It makes me chuckle

also in which way am in disingenuous ?

You’re in the upper 1% percent of players in this game. You should realize this by now. If you continuously need to flex and gloat, do that in global.  You come across as a general piece of shit. 
    I purposely come off like this on the forums out of  amusement. 

If blizzard makes HOF any easier then there are lotta players that will cycle 35+ times.

If anything they should make a blizzard tower every week and lower the difficulty of HOF or increase the rewards of all star.

At one point I also was having difficulty clearing HOF but instead of whining I just buckled up and improved my team

Canadians, why are you all so salty , eh

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    It’s “aye” not “eh”

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    MoenPDC said:
    MoenPDC said:
    criffy said:
    @baseball2020 i'm using peewee 20/20 for the babe. he's finishing around 50%. kingman is definitely worth going 20/20 to beat babe
    Using the best player ever released in the game to beat him… At the absolute maximum level of skill upgrades… And still only having a 50% success rate is absolute madness

HOF is the hardest tier out of all of them. Sometimes I think people expect things to be easy. There is always classic. 
    Don’t be disingenuous 

we deal with you being a condescending prick, because well, you’re our condescending prick.

Sorry , getting really tired of coming on the board and all I see is how woh is unbeatable  and too hard . 

It makes me chuckle

You’re in the upper 1% percent of players in this game. You should realize this by now. If you continuously need to flex and gloat, do that in global.  You come across as a general piece of shit. 

If blizzard makes HOF any easier then there are lotta players that will cycle 35+ times.

If anything they should make a blizzard tower every week and lower the difficulty of HOF or increase the rewards of all star.

At one point I also was having difficulty clearing HOF but instead of whining I just buckled up and improved my team

We really are at the crux of the issue. I agree there should be a reward for those who are in the top 1% that everyone else can't get too. But if the only other option is bxp and a trash 380 player then the event is killed. Maybe have a mid-level prime player on all-star. Or low-level legend on HOF with a max legend on blizzard. There are a ton of ways to satisfy everyone without killing the game for the majority.
    Thanks both of you for saying that. Part of the reason I won’t continue in 2020.

i have a great plan/ strategy to go diamond quickly in 2020 that would minimize cost and time farming, but if GLU is going to kill the game for 90% of the users, the natural reaction will then be to take more from the top 10%. I know many in that 10% will keep forking over time and money, but at this point, I personally don’t want to reward a company that does that. The game, overall, will just go backwards, like it is now. So I’ll bail after 2019 as a lesson learned.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    MoenPDC said:
    MoenPDC said:
    criffy said:

Don’t be disingenuous 

It makes me chuckle

I’m not sure why someone would purposely be a jerk for their own amusement. Also, that’s the second stab at Canadians... Don’t push that one
    It’s “aye” not “eh”
    It is “eh”.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    It’s “aye” not “eh”
    It is “eh”.  
    100%. I’m not Canadian but I love my hockey like one. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    It’s “aye” not “eh”
    It is “eh”.  
    Same.  It's only the best sport.  The winter classic was awesome this year.
    Just no.  
    It’s “aye” not “eh”
    It is “eh”.  
    With the exception of Toronto and Vancouver, we learn to skate immediately after we learn to walk. 
    Well shit.

I love hockey as well. Used to have the season package before kids. I watched too much of it.

It’s “aye” not “eh”
    It is “eh”.  
    My view for it 

It’s “aye” not “eh”
    It is “eh”.  
    That’s interesting to me. Where I’m from it’s seen as the equivalent as the Allstars Game- meaning, we don’t watch it. 
    It’s “aye” not “eh”
    It is “eh”.  
    That’s interesting to me. Where I’m from it’s seen as the equivalent as the Allstars Game- meaning, we don’t watch it. 
    You watch the Heritage classics?
    It’s “aye” not “eh”
    It is “eh”.  
    Nope. Just NHL season/playoffs. The rest is just seen as gimmicky 
    It’s “aye” not “eh”
    It is “eh”.  
    My view for it 

Beautiful.  I live near there, but was unable to go.  Got to watch it though, and it was pretty awesome... even though Corey Perry tried to ruin it.
    Just no.  
    It’s “aye” not “eh”
    It is “eh”.  
    Nope. Just NHL season/playoffs. The rest is just seen as gimmicky 
    But it is a regular season game. I enjoyed being there and actually was able to keep up with the puck was an added bonus. I typically won’t watch the whole game when it isn’t the Preds in the Winter Classic, but might watch 5-10 minutes of it just for the views 
    It’s “aye” not “eh”
    It is “eh”.  
    Lol why?  It's an actual game, nothing like an all-star game.
    Just no.  
    It’s “aye” not “eh”
    It is “eh”.  
    My view for it 

Beautiful.  I live near there, but was unable to go.  Got to watch it though, and it was pretty awesome... even though Corey Perry tried to ruin it.
    @dfbb was supposed to buy a round, but he was “sick”
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Anyone else feel the urge to grab their shake weight whenever seeing a @cooldowncanadacubs post? Those folds 😍

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    MoenPDC said:
    MoenPDC said:
    criffy said:

Don’t be disingenuous 

It makes me chuckle

I’m not sure why someone would purposely be a jerk for their own amusement. Also, that’s the second stab at Canadians... Don’t push that one
    Only time I ever got arrested was in Canada , I posted bail then bolted back to the IS, I’m pretty sure I’m not allowed back. When I was in jail I sang this song on repeat, man it pissed the Canadian cops off https://youtu.be/bOR38552MJA
    Did they throw you in the drunk tank?  I spent 26 hours in there when I was younger. 3 cold served grill cheeses and 3 apple juices. Pretty good hospitality given the situation 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Those that had @MoenPDC in the “who got drunk and banned from Canada” pool, please PM @dkarski87 to collect your prize