Game will not open after switching from Android to iPhone

bwomackbwomack Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I just switched from an Android device to a n iPhone.  After doing the tutorial on the iPhone I went to login using Facebook to recover my team and now the game won’t load past 37% and says something about proxy servers and not being jail broken.  I have neither.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Your team is tied to the device you made it on.  In order to switch it to a new device you need to contact customer service
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Did you contact CS before trying to switch? They have to unlock your acct before you can log in on a new device
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    bwomack said:
    I just switched from an Android device to a n iPhone.  After doing the tutorial on the iPhone I went to login using Facebook to recover my team and now the game won’t load past 37% and says something about proxy servers and not being jail broken.  I have neither.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 
    Try switching away from your connection. It's usually is a wifi issue. lol

Also, as others have pointed out, in order  to log in on a new device, you need to have CS unlock your account.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Run.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    to the hills 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Run for your liiiiives
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71