Royale WOH 1/15

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Jus just wondering if any of our psychics with the ability to see the future has eyes on tomorrow’s tower (5 or 6 levels?). @bigvivec
Prev13

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Fairly certain they are no longer doing a 5 level tower for royale based on recent patterns - I for one will not be participating in WOH tomorrow, club points are more important than the garbage pxp that has been available. Now if they introduce chunky guaranteed lxp (5k+?) instead of the one mega box per cycle, might change my mind, but unlikely to see it
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I see alot of players starting to occupy their time better. The WOH is not an enjoyable option. It was the best game in the game. Now it's been tainted. Why screw with something that works
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    With the gold marker at 100M today, I won’t play at all as it appears WoH will just be WoH weekend 2.0 again. Remember, they repeated the event last time after weekend Royale, complete with the same shitty prizes. 

GLU is putting a huge middle finger of the faces of anyone that isn’t a whale.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    With the gold marker at 100M today, I won’t play at all as it appears WoH will just be WoH weekend 2.0 again. Remember, they repeated the event last time after weekend Royale, complete with the same shitty prizes. 

100M gold market?
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

100M gold marker?

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Going only for club points today... maybe I'll go after tier 4 and 5 for the bonus players to ramp up more points but I got all of the prime players from yesterday's boxes hopefully they will be bonus players today?🤔
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Out of curiosity, what is your definition of a whale? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

100M gold marker?

The minimum points you need to score to get 200 gold. 

I am no longer playing all day, so I hit the minimum milestone (usually 2.5M) for points and stop.

Yesterday it only took four prime sims to do it, then I shut the app off the rest of the day. Lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Itsouttahere2 said:

100M gold marker?

He means that it’s going to take 100 million club points to earn gold today

I was being silly. Referring to big spenders or diamond teams. While those guys DO deserve special treatment, the entire game shouldn’t be designed to just cater to just them. Not a smart move at all.

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

@retirepujols is a great example of a whale 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    To be fair i'm a diamond team but not a big spender. I grind.. also I don't feel like a thing is catered to me at all. I chose to go diamond knowing it would be a grind. I have my challenges weekly just like the Gold or Plat teams, Special Treatment? no...getting **** like the rest of the TSB nation...yep.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Eight hundred dollars per year for a mobile game is pretty whale-ish.

And I agree with the good doctor that catering exclusively to those people (and ignoring those of us who only spend $40-50 a year) doesn't seem like smart move. But then again, I'm amazed by how many people spend that kinda dough on this dumb game, so maybe they're smarter than I give them credit for.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    With all do respect if you are still expecting something out of Royale WOH I'm not sure what to tell ya
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Whale is not being defined as any VIP over the $800 threshold... he is talking about the select few that have 2 more zeros on the end of that figure...
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    it's the guys with the green and blue VIP badges IMO
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts

If that doesn't magically change in the next half hour Glu is not only flipping everyone off, but also banging our moms.  
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Yeah thinking/hoping its a pre WOH troll game

edit: box contains a 380 bxp and a 480 pxp guy
    if glu is banging my mom then thats the ultimate revenge for me. heh

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited January 2020
    First three levels are first three levels of Classic; last three levels are last three levels of All Star...

...would be the only logical amount of difficulty for those rewards.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yeah that is 100% a troll job.  
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    To make matters worse, passing level 5 only gives you a 20% chance at the Carpenter.
    the boxes say weekend anyway...fake news (i hope)

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I want to say that it's a lock that rewards will get adjusted. I really do! lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    If they stand, then the difficulty for such stellar rewards should be tie game, bases loaded from 1.1-6.10
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Glu is just playing with our emotions. Instead of leaving the weekend royale rewards showing as they were earlier in the day they go in and put some stupid rewards for people to complain about. Just another reason why people don’t want to play next year. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I pulled that Tyler Wade from #1 draft picks last nite! Now they are recycling players as rewards??? What a joke this game has become...
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    DFBB said:

I want to say that it's a lock that rewards will get adjusted. I really do! lol
    I was hoping you were right, but no. Just a slap in the face today IMO.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Where's the **** reward?