Royale WOH 1/15

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I’ll let someone else figure out how hard it is today before I try. If it’s not stupid, I’d clear it a few times for LxP

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Every time I think these events can't get any worse, they prove me wrong. Day off for me guys.

Is it still down 10 against a pitcher rating no one has a hitter for? Lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Is it still down 10 against a pitcher rating no one has a hitter for? Lol
    Thanks for the heads up. I can’t see many people playing woh today. As a matter of fact I’m done tapping for the day except season mode. 
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Is it just me or are these rewards pretty crappy and not worth it? I haven't tried, but I'd expect difficulty level to that of warm up for christ sake...
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Level 5 was much easier.  5.8 and 5.9 are now RHP

starting level 6 now
    Maybe an apology letter and free gifts headed our way later today?
    2003Cobra...

I was asking. I’m not playing until it’s confirmed what kind of BS it is

my my bad- I misread your comment
    The full Monte might have our answer soon. Regardless I’m still not playing 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    woh way easier today. took out babe. 

rd 6 - L,L,R,L,L,R,R,R (cy),R (hoffman),R (gibson, man on 3rd)
    Down how many to Gibson?

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Down how many to Gibson?
    5-0 man on 3rd
    So if you need to spend gold to beat it then you are probably better off buying the mega lxp boxes from the store. 
    As a transitioning roster I can say this woh was a lot more friendly than Monday. 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    6-8 Down 2 with none on vs Cy (469)
    6-9 Down 4 with 1 on vs Hoffman (469)
    6-10 Down 5 with 1 on vs Gibson (452)
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Hoffman is eating me up.  Using 20/18 ATG Ted and cant get through on the first two tries with him.

they certainly didn’t match the difficulty with the shit rewards
    Thanks gents. Looks like it’s worth the effort 

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I thought Hoffman was the toughest. Took me 2 tries with Gehrig at 17/17 skills. Williams, skills also at 17/17, beat Gibson on the first try with no boost. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Day off for me!
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    You can hit Eckersley’s benders
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    err i got thru with hoffman with pee wee first go. build a better team monte!  :lol::lol:
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    The WoH royale rewards have been crap all year, so why change that?  The big boys aren't going to play it anyways, as they'll just play whatever gets them the most points(I'm guessing tourney's and BGs.)  So, might as well keep the rewards meh, and keep WoH fun for those who enjoy playing it just to play it.
    Just no.  
    COWPILEY said:

Yes, you can. That was a VERY fun challenge. I had to do it three times before I got the timing right. Plus, in three matches, I saw not one cheat out. Each bender will go over the heart of the plate if you let it pass.

Second time through I got the timing, but hit into a DP to lose.

Third time through I still had two outs from mistiming, but managed to win.

That was actually fun.

• 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    The WoH royale rewards have been crap all year, so why change that?  The big boys aren't going to play it anyways, as they'll just play whatever gets them the most points(I'm guessing tourney's and BGs.)  So, might as well keep the rewards meh, and keep WoH fun for those who enjoy playing it just to play it.

While I agree most Royale WoH rewards have been bad, we still got some great ones like Arrieta, Beaty and Eaton earlier this summer, and VanSlyke and Baylor recently.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    COWPILEY said:

Yes, you can. That was a VERY fun challenge. I had to do it three times before I got the timing right. Plus, in three matches, I saw not one cheat out. Each bender will go over the heart of the plate if you let it pass.

Second time through I got the timing, but hit into a DP to lose.

Third time through I still had two outs from mistiming, but managed to win.

That was actually fun.

Woah woah woah, there is no room for that level of positivity in GLU forums...
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    criffy said:
    err i got thru with hoffman with pee wee first go. build a better team monte!  :lol::lol:
     Not me with Molitor. Not worth the effort and resources for 2k LXP
    I just got through Level 6 first try.

While I’m OK with the offering and rewards today based on the difficulty, I still find myself not fired up to do it again. 

If they can make Monday fair/fun again, that will get my attention. If not, oh well. I’m pretty done. They pissed me off more than I originally thought, which is just doing me a favor.

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    criffy said:
     Not me with Molitor. Not worth the effort and resources for 2k LXP
    Militar is a righty, Hoffman is also a righty. 
    Thanks gents. Looks like it’s worth the effort 
    I wouldn't go THAT far. The 2.5k lxp is marginally worth 20-30 minutes of time. I do agree though that the effort is more in line with the reward than it was past days.