Royale WOH 1/15

13Next

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yeah I guess I was just temporarily happy they didn’t completely ruin it again for everybody.

Either way I likely won’t do it again more than once. 

Hell, I landed Hank and 560 Butler in CvC last weekend, and don’t even care enough to level my ATG, especially after they nerfed Yogi’s points. Plus Yogi was pretty useless in WoH HoF last week. He kept getting curved out despite being capped at 20/20 skills. Pointless to get the best players, level them, only to discover they are useless 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    criffy said:
    err i got thru with hoffman with pee wee first go. build a better team monte!  :lol::lol:
    Well you’re snark was actually useful.  Gave me the idea to try Pee Wee at 6.10, and he breezed through with just a vid boost.

so thanks @criffy
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    criffy said:
    err i got thru with hoffman with pee wee first go. build a better team monte!  :lol::lol:
    Well you’re snark was actually useful.  Gave me the idea to try Pee Wee at 6.10, and he breezed through with just a vid boost.

so thanks @criffy
    You're welcome @TheFullMonte - I need to channel my inner @Bigpredfan and correct you on grammar. It's "Well your snark" not "Well you're snark" - the latter would imply that I am snark was actually useful. Note my use in this reply when I say You are welcome = You're welcome :wink:
    criffy said:
    criffy said:

so thanks @criffy
    You're welcome @TheFullMonte - I need to channel my inner @Bigpredfan and correct you on grammar. It's "Well your snark" not "Well you're snark" - the latter would imply that I am snark was actually useful. Note my use in this reply when I say You are welcome = You're welcome :wink:
    Well, you ARE snark.  But in any case, I will let Siri know of her tragic misstep here 

I do appreciate the Pee Wee suggestion though.  Perhaps I’ve been too married to platoon matchups
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @TheFullMonte you are better off with a 540 righty with 2x always boosted skills over ted against righties at the current curve, IMO. Although a 540 lefty would be better...
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I'm guessing 80g boost is needed for Gibson.. lol Couldn't get it done with 40
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Griffy at 14/14 couldn’t get it done  with video boost 
    Yeah i may try again tonight after work, but seems like its just not worth it.
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Some quick math for you D6 cyclers - assuming you have Fieldpass and can play about 5 bonus games per minute, in 20 minutes you'll play 100 games, which equates to 750 gold.  If you use that gold to buy LXP mega boxes at an expected value of 2,530 LXP per 500 gold, then the 750 gold is worth about 3,795 LXP.  So even if you can easily cycle in 20 minutes without spending any gold (which seems unlikely), you're probably still better off just pounding out bonus games.  Where can I collect my math nerd merit badge? 
    criffy said:
    @TheFullMonte you are better off with a 540 righty with 2x always boosted skills over ted against righties at the current curve, IMO. Although a 540 lefty would be better...
    I tried both Griffey and Ted at 6.8/6.9

i had saved Brett for 6.10
    and when I got through, I actually used Brett Butler at 6.8, Brett at 6.9 and Finished with Pee Wee at 6.10
    I I did Griff, Yogi, then Brett.

Brett got it done, but I did get two early curve outs which were alarming. I won with no margin for error, but if I do it again I may try Yogi on 6.10 to see what happens, especially since you start with a man on, and you can no longer homer off Gibson anyway. Both Yogi’s dingers should remain lit the whole round

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    criffy said:
    criffy said:

so thanks @criffy
    I only correct @dkarski87. Have been for almost 2 years now. 
    Pee Wee now 2-0 with just vid boost @criffy
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Griffey on 6.8, Brett on 6.9 and Yogi on 6.10 worked for me
  • Mickey01023Mickey01023 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Anyone have the sequence 1 through 5?
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Gehrig handled 6.10 pretty easily for me, with just the video boost to be safe.  I made the mistake of using Pee Wee twice (I thought 6.10 was Babe Ruth), it didn't work even after the video restart. 
    If anyone needs the visual. 

80g boost for brett for the win! I feel so accomplished.
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I'm really bored right now, so I feel like pointing out that Glu cannot spell icy correctly.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    This is way too hard for 2 effin k LXP. F**k Glu and the horse they rode in on
    COWPILEY said...
    Militar is a righty, Hoffman is also a righty. 
    Sorry...I meant Butler. And effin Hoffman just curved him out again. 
    Gibby just nine and outed Yogi. Cleared after video reboot, but still. Lol That’s just dumb. No skill involved there and no chance to win. 

That was my second and last time. If it was 5 levels and a blue box like it used to be, I would do that.

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Gibby just nine and outed Yogi. Cleared after video reboot, but still. Lol That’s just dumb. No skill involved there and no chance to win. 

That was my second and last time. If it was 5 levels and a blue box like it used to be, I would do that.
    Are you just copying and pasting your messages every Monday/Wednesday/Weekends?  
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I heard platinum was the sweet spot for woh @drsmartassphd
    With this event, three strikes, I’m out. Deleted the app. Boycotting the sponsors. F you Glu. 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    edited January 2020
    COWPILEY said:
    This is way too hard for 2 effin k LXP. F**k Glu and the horse they rode in on
    Getting curved out by Hoffman with a maxed out 16/16 Skill Chipper and BSD Brett is too challenging. Guess that "great matchup" wasn't that great.
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I really with there was a player guaranteed. I mean I can try to cycle during my classes and labs but then I’d fail my classes lol 😂 also about what time is tsb 20 coming out y’all think? 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Glu HQ must have turned down the 9 & out madness. Gettin’er done with my legend lmao with pure joy. 
    Had to use a video boost on Hoffman in extra innings, Used 80g - rarely use gold boosts, but needed psychological edge on Gibson. Thankfully he took his meds and let me hit a bunch of singles and a rare double to the wall. Blabbing because it feels so nice to not be tortured with unreasonably viscous top tower final few pitchers for once, beyond all the usual hot garbage rewards, etc... ✌🏼