Butler ?

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
Worth leveling ? At least no flaky blowout, hot hitter, or lead off skills. Thinking about it if I can find a discount club. 

Comments

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I leveled Stabky with the exact same skill set and I’ve been awful pleased.

if your Gold or below, I absolutely would
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback ! 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I  was desperate for OF, but his OPS is almost 2.400 as a replacement for a 510 OVR and he's putting up a ton of points. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Just pulled him to complete an unintentional legend team and with him being a 560 I don’t think you can go too wrong leveling him. Got him to S10 and waiting until Monday to see if I get a repull lol
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Beginning to wonder if there is any point since can’t even get by Perry today but thanks !
    His first week has been a monster.  Been the best hitter on my team and despite my difficulty with WOH Monday, I can’t imagine how much worse it would have been without him.

i think he’s the best 560 released to date

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    His first week has been a monster.  Been the best hitter on my team and despite my difficulty with WOH Monday, I can’t imagine how much worse it would have been without him.

He's awesome but the 540 Griffey is a beast on my team. Still the 490 Edmonds still has legs for me on WoH. He's not my closer anymore he's my setup guy against rightys and he tears them up.
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I know I shouldn't think too hard about this, but come on!  Brett Butler is hitting an HR every 5.1 ABs?!  He had 8,180 ABs in his career and only hit 54 HRs, with never more than 9 in one season.  His career OBP of .377 was higher than his career SLG of .376.  He was a lead-off, slap hitter with great speed.  Its completely absurd that he would be the best hitter on your team!  Rant over.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Yeah how ridiculous, right??? I don’t remember Yogi getting 3 hits off Verlander either. C’mon man...it’s a game
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I got him but didn’t cap him. I have the LxP to do it, I just don’t care.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

He's awesome but the 540 Griffey is a beast on my team. Still the 490 Edmonds still has legs for me on WoH. He's not my closer anymore he's my setup guy against rightys and he tears them up.
    My Griffey for comparison 

I was using Butler at 6.7 and Griffey at 6.8 yesterday fwiw

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @SandlotGuru Check out the ops on Omar! Lol

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Lmao at 96,000 home runs...
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    LMAO at 37K+ games played since Vizquel was released like a month ago. That's nearly triple my games played for the entire year. :astonished: