Is this just a reverse negative???

Prev1

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    😂
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I can tell you right now just by looking at this:

That's a WiFi issue.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    They also have Albert Almora as part of a set and he isn’t listed under bonus points or available in a box anywhere. 

Almora will be part of a package of players you can buy later.

If you pull one, look out. They may decide he really didn't exist, and replace him with a much crappier player.

Don't worry, you won't get your money back.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    On July 25, 2019, Steve Wilkerson became the first MLB position player to ever record a save. But he's actually a switch hitter that's why his graphic is from the left side. So Glu should change the R to B. 

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited January 2020
    lmao. See ya'll in 2020. f.uck this bullsh!t
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts

How absolutely pathetic lol 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

When you think the bar cant get any lower   
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Am I nitpicking here...Why the hell is Legend Johnny Damon not in the Day Men box???  
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

Lmaoo yo for the same price, same amount of gold, you can get 6 more mlxp boxes plus a bunch of the crappy weekend boxes:

• MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    For different tiers (Bronz,silver,Gold,Playinum,Diamond) there should be different “deal”. 10 LXP boxes does absolutely nothing for a diamond player. Can’t even lvl a player once. For silver they might be able to cap a player with 10 mega LXP boxes. I stopped spending as much real
    momey once I hit diamond for this exact reason. Just hitting that auto play button for the gold. And filed pass
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    On July 25, 2019, Steve Wilkerson became the first MLB position player to ever record a save. But he's actually a switch hitter that's why his graphic is from the left side. So Glu should change the R to B. 

I don't know if it was mentioned, but it's been corrected.

@Marcuh I've expressed the same thing too. These deals should be adjusted to reflect different tiers.
    Marcuh said:
    For different tiers (Bronz,silver,Gold,Playinum,Diamond) there should be different “deal”. 10 LXP boxes does absolutely nothing for a diamond player. Can’t even lvl a player once. For silver they might be able to cap a player with 10 mega LXP boxes. I stopped spending as much real
    momey once I hit diamond for this exact reason. Just hitting that auto play button for the gold. And filed pass

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Diamond players get free field pass?

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Diamond players get free field pass?
    If they did I might still be playing 
    edited January 2020
    I mean it’s ridiculous. I can spend $49.99 and get X amount of gold and LXP boxes. Use all that gold on LXP boxes. And not even be able to lvl a SINGLE player ONE level. Makes 0 sense. If they are going to keep it like this then next year I will be staying silver/gold for sure. I gave Criffy shit awhile back. Now I understand. If your going to go diamond you either need to spend insane time or insane $$ to keep ahead of the curve. Either change it or give diamond players a notable advantage in cvc/WOH for all their effort. @DFBB  @criffy
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    I mean it’s ridiculous. I can spend $49.99 and get X amount of gold and LXP boxes. Use all that gold on LXP boxes. And not even be able to lvl a SINGLE player ONE level. Makes 0 sense. If they are going to keep it like this then next year I will be staying silver/gold for sure. I gave Criffy shit awhile back. Now I understand. If your going to go diamond you either need to spend insane time or insane $$ to keep ahead of the curve. Either change it or give diamond players a notable advantage in cvc/WOH for all their effort. @DFBB  @criffy
    To be completely honest, diamond this season was significantly better than last year. In 2018, Field Pass didn’t exist, levelling costs in diamond required substantially more xp and gold as well. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    It's a huge time sink for sure. You're either spending an insane amount of time, money, or doing 'other' things. Or...all of the above. haha. As far as staying ahead of the curve, FP is necessary and that's something that I need to consider for '20.
    Diamond players have a considerable advantage in WoH and dominate EB. For CvC, diamond also has a nice advantage albeit a potentially costly one. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.

I agree you diamond fellas should have other advantages...

Which is why Blizzard was so great, speaking of WoH.

Looks like it was "too good". LOL

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Why would you buy gold if ur diamond? Just play BG/tourneys to cycle. Stop whining about advantages/disadvantages, please. If u don’t like it then quit playing @Marcuh.
    Diamond players already have a huge advantage in this game, so giving them anymore would be ludicrous. I’m still silver on both my teams...bonus games suck and I put up a fraction of the points guys at higher levels do, but that’s the way it goes and I just have to accept it.
    fahhq2 said:
    Why would you buy gold if ur diamond? Just play BG/tourneys to cycle. Stop whining about advantages/disadvantages, please. If u don’t like it then quit playing @Marcuh.
    Diamond players already have a huge advantage in this game, so giving them anymore would be ludicrous. I’m still silver on both my teams...bonus games suck and I put up a fraction of the points guys at higher levels do, but that’s the way it goes and I just have to accept it.
    There are random times where buying a special for the gold makes sense. Imagine it’s a Sunday night and you are gold broke and finally get the legends you have wanted all weekend long. Now there is t enough time to play games to get the gold, so you find a special, and buy it for the gold mainly, to level up the player before the 50% discount ends because otherwise you are stuck at G10
    edited January 2020
    I knew a silver/gold guy would get bent out of shape @fahhq2. Didn’t mean to offend you. Not whining either. Its just my opinion. Diamond players SHOULD have a HUGE advantage over a silver player. Way more than they do currently. They are further in the game. If a silver team and a diamond team played each other it would be 400-0 in their favor. Little league team vs a big league team. And when you say “just play bonus games”. It’s not that easy. It’s 1,000 games, 1,000 WINS then playoffs to get the gold. That takes about 5-7 hours depending if you have field pass or not. That’s a full day of work. Literally. Stay in your league pal. Anyways.  Have a great day 👍
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Oh boy, BPF is gonna have to make a batch now...
    Oh boy, BPF is gonna have to make a batch now...
    I’m just gonna go and live at the movie theater if I stay around these forums much longer 
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    No one forced anyone to go Silver, Gold, Diamond, etc. Why on earth should a silver players money be worth less than a diamond players? That makes zero sense, just diamond player greed.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Welcome to diamond @Marcuh 🙃 I see the reality of some of the warnings you received have slapped you in the face! It is a time sink and a half, and everything is expensive 😵 woh is the easiest in diamond, and that the only TRUE advantage I see. The free gold? Well, it isn't free if you're putting in a full work day to cycle d6 is it? Resources go a lot further the lower tier you are, it's just much easier and much more efficient to cycle d6 than it is to watch gold videos. Pick your posion 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Lol, don't talk about how diamond teams have too many advantages until you've played on one. Mmk? '20 is almost here, take one of them silver teams to diamond and let us know if you still think they have too many advantages, bud
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    #NWAhasSpoken
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @pujols I’m been saying the same things for a while. If time is money then cycling d6 isn’t free gold. I did a cycle of tourneys in 6 hours on my day off Tuesday just to get ready for Wednesday and Thursday.  It’s can be a part time job if you want to stay competitive. It can be a full time job if you want be elite. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Marcuh said:
    not my fault you came onto the forums guns blazing thinking you had this game figured out by trying to advance your team without understanding the actual game. but what do i know... :trollface: