Astros fallout

RedsruleRedsrule Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
I'm curious how or if the cheating scandal will affect the player ratings in the 2020 version.  Anyone have any thoughts?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The ratings for 'regular' players when the game launches is based on the stats from the most recent season so it should have zero effect. The ratings for the 'special' players are arbitrary. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    The only fallout from the Astros is that for the first time in over a decade, the integrity of MLB is in question.  F*CK the cheating Astros, I can’t stand BS like this.  Cora needs a lifetime ban.  Players should be suspended without pay as well.  2017 World Series should be vacated.  F*cking disgraceful pr*cks!!!

If I ever found out the Dodgers were doing the same, I’d quit watching baseball completely.

As for this having any fallout on TSB 2020...it doesn’t...but the integrity of TSB 2020 is likely already f*cked because of Glu and its incompetent staff departments 🖕
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    to be fair...the staff at glu couldn't find their own asses with 2 hands, a hunting dog and a map.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The only fallout from the Astros is that for the first time in over a decade, the integrity of MLB is in question.  F*CK the cheating Astros, I can’t stand BS like this.  Cora needs a lifetime ban.  Players should be suspended without pay as well.  2017 World Series should be vacated.  F*cking disgraceful pr*cks!!!

If I ever found out the Dodgers were doing the same, I’d quit watching baseball completely.

As for this having any fallout on TSB 2020...it doesn’t...but the integrity of TSB 2020 is likely already f*cked because of Glu and its incompetent staff departments 🖕
    I heard someone say that we shouldn’t care about the Astros stealing signs because of American didn’t steal signs in WW2 we would all be speaking Japanese 
  • RedsruleRedsrule Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I agree, these guys need a lifetime ban and if not,  they need to reverse the one placed on Pete Rose. Believe me, I'm no fan of his, fair is fair. 

I heard someone say that we shouldn’t care about the Astros stealing signs because of American didn’t steal signs in WW2 we would all be speaking Japanese 
    This is one of the dumbest things I have ever had the misfortune of reading.  There is no comparison between the two situations. 
  • Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Redsrule said:
    I'm curious how or if the cheating scandal will affect the player ratings in the 2020 version.  Anyone have any thoughts?
    No way you are a tap player.  Who gives a shit about player ratings.  What kind of crap question is that.   Glu sucks .  They don’t know if the skills are on or not in WOH. The rewards and boxes sucks.  Are you working for Glu?  This is really your first post. 
    The real scandal this year was shutting down my  Glu Bot friend.    Bring my buddy back!!!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I think we need some special addition cheat boxes. Or, even better.....

Maybe a skill for WoH where the batter gets to cheat as opposed to the pitcher. That would rule.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The real scandal this year was shutting down my  Glu Bot friend.    Bring my buddy back!!!
    😭😭😭😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I think it's wonderful that GLU is featuring the Red Sox and Angels as the bonus teams this weekend in honor of Alex Cora's imminent ban from baseball and Mike Trout's HGH rumors. Great timing, as always, GLU! 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    That camera is bigger than Altuve
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Oh I though he was just trying to hide his BSD

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    How has no player been suspended yet only coaches/managers??? Makes no sense 
    Redsrule said:
    No way you are a tap player.  Who gives a shit about player ratings.  What kind of crap question is that.   Glu sucks .  They don’t know if the skills are on or not in WOH. The rewards and boxes sucks.  Are you working for Glu?  This is really your first post. 
    I assure you I'm a daily player with  mediocre skills and a 140,000 platinum all-pro team. I also don't  work for Glu. You, on the other hand are a very angry person who likes to bitch about a free video game.  One of us has a life, and it isn't you. 
  • Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Oh boy boy.  We don’t need to go there @Redsrule
    Primero, I play at work. Secundo what I do with my life is not of your business.   Angry, yes I am for sure. Playing this game since 2016.  I remembered before I I was just like you, curious and innocent.  For now you are only a tap virgin.   Maybe in the future you will see what i mean. If you still play tap.
    Redsrule said:
    One of us has a life, and it isn't you. 

We don’t need this shit.  This is kindergarten.

I agree this is juvenile. Sorry for not realizing the forum is only for people with more experience. 
    Redsrule said:
    I agree this is juvenile. Sorry for not realizing the forum is only for people with more experience. 
    🍿 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @Bigpredfan-you sure do eat a lot of popcorn 
    2003cobra said:
    @Bigpredfan-you sure do eat a lot of popcorn 
    Give me some movie theater butter and some white cheddar seasoning and I’m in heaven, for at least an hour until a bathroom is needed 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Redsrule said:

The integrity of MLB In question?? Really bold statement there Cotton. There's never been integrity in the MLB, or really any sport for that matter. Im a die hard Sox fan and would love a Cora lifetime ban. I pitched in college and this is horsesh.it. I got my t.its lit as is. Imagine if they knew what was coming lmao. THERE WAS TEGRIDY IN TSB? WHEN WAS THAT????!?!??!??111???
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Redsrule said:

The integrity of MLB In question?? Really bold statement there Cotton. There's never been integrity in the MLB, or really any sport for that matter. Im a die hard Sox fan and would love a Cora lifetime ban. I pitched in college and this is horsesh.it. I got my t.its lit as is. Imagine if they knew what was coming lmao. THERE WAS TEGRIDY IN TSB? WHEN WAS THAT????!?!??!??111???
    “I got my tits lit”. Thank you for that Tyrone! New phrase added to my repertoire 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts

Once again, GLU has it's finger on the pulse of current events...
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    TyroneEastwood said:“I got my tits lit”. Thank you for that Tyrone! New phrase added to my repertoire 
    Will you posts some pics?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Redsrule said:

The world is driven by the dollar. MLB is no different and obviously, neither is GLU. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.