Weekend Box

2Next

Comments

• WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    It's still not hard to cycle at gold if you stay at the top of the curve. WOH is just insanely scripted and boring and I'm so sick of multi-cycling for nothing beyond LXP, I don't even need it anymore since Glu releases 1 legend per box and 90% of them stink anyways. I really only play for club points now. 
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @EamusCatuli BTW that is exactly what I thought of when I first saw the box called Day Men. The only trouble is how would Glu handle a player with X2 Dyslexia skills?
  • EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @EamusCatuli BTW that is exactly what I thought of when I first saw the box called Day Men. The only trouble is how would Glu handle a player with X2 Dyslexia skills?
    Lol or all his karate and friendship skills. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I'm going to have college football withdrawals tomorrow. I may come take it out on this forum.
    College basketball Dr.    The road to March Madness is underway

College baseball starts soon too. I saw another Tiger in the boxes this weekend: Austin Nola, brother of Phillies ace Aaron. Didn't realize Austin is playing 1B in the bigs. He was an All American SS at LSU.  Of course is baby bro ended up being a stud as well.
    Yup Austin made a nice little debut for the M's last year.   Will probably be on the team again this year as a utility player.  Definitely hit more then I anticipated.  Rooting for him
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Austin played SS next to second baseman DJ Lamahieu at LSU

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service