@Bigpredfan get some more popcorn
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    @Bigpredfan get some more popcorn
    Gotta go to the store. Brb 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 is gonna feel like this backfired when all @MoenPDC gets are ladies responding. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Even though I have the vip badge I’ve been thinking about sending him some pics 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    HA!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 is gonna feel like this backfired when all @MoenPDC gets are ladies responding. 

I can confirm that there are in fact real ladies who play this game. Unfortunately they are of the upper weight range and now I need therapy after the pictures I received last night and no I can’t post the nudity here for all you porker lovers just refer to @cooldowncanadacubs for a close example. Brb gotta vomit a few more times. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I'm in great shape for my age. I'll go ahead and send him one too. Thanks for the info.

I'll refrain from sending him a "Favre".

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service