Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @Bigpredfan get some more popcorn
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    @Bigpredfan get some more popcorn
    Gotta go to the store. Brb 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 is gonna feel like this backfired when all @MoenPDC gets are ladies responding. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Even though I have the vip badge I’ve been thinking about sending him some pics 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    HA!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 is gonna feel like this backfired when all @MoenPDC gets are ladies responding. 

I can confirm that there are in fact real ladies who play this game. Unfortunately they are of the upper weight range and now I need therapy after the pictures I received last night and no I can’t post the nudity here for all you porker lovers just refer to @cooldowncanadacubs for a close example. Brb gotta vomit a few more times. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I'm in great shape for my age. I'll go ahead and send him one too. Thanks for the info.

I'll refrain from sending him a "Favre".

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service