Customer Service

kehatekehate Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
Whenever I try to add a screenshot to send to customer service, I get this screen (pictured). I’ve tapped every bit of the screen in case it was a white text issue, tried highlighting to see if I’m missing something and the only option I have is to force close the app. Anybody have this issue?

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yes it is an issue for every iPhone user. If you want to attach a screenshot you need to use the web link instead of in app. No it won't be fixed before 2020 is released because Glu is highly incompetent... but to be frank it's not as bad as them screwing up the autocorrect when typing in the app my god is that annoying. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I don't want to be a jerk, but you are wasting your time taking screenshots to help them. I already went through this exercise with CS. Nothing good will come of it for you. You eventually will be trolled, especially if you aren't a VIP.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    You just need to get aggressive with them. Every time they really piss me off I let them know I’ll be getting a full refund or getting an attorney involved and the next day I pull an ATG. Coincidence? Maybe. But every time I’m right about to quit the game they give me the player I want and suck me back in. Yes I do spend a lot which is probably one of the reasons they don’t want to lose and refund me...
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Are you sure it’s not a WiFi issue
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts

I don't want to be a jerk, but you are wasting your time taking screenshots to help them. I already went through this exercise with CS. Nothing good will come of it for you. You eventually will be trolled, especially if you aren't a VIP.

Jdont spread bad info because you're bitter. Most definitely take screenshots for proof/verification/whatever else. Also when messaging CS remember to stay polite and precise and on point. Don't send them a ticket with a story written of what you were doing that day and what kind of makeup you chose to wear that day, what you had for breakfast, why your x reward/resource needs to be refunded/replaced/compensated because you were playing y event and z happened... 

It's why you guys get some b.s. response most the time. They briefly comb over the message for an idea of what your rambling asses want, then copy and paste their reply for that, Makin sure to edit their name for whatever day it is. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

LOL. I am still amazed that my shtick still is in question here.

I'm usually laughing my ass off when I'm typing this crap.

Now, knowing I won't be playing in 2020 unless some miracle happens, I'm just amused here.

Again, CS asked me for help. I provided it in a quick, concise manner, and they trolled me. Just giving this gentleman a heads up in case it happens to him too.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Yes I have the same thing happening and they won’t do anything about it
    Chris Hebert