Glu up #4267

2Next

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited January 2020
    :trollface:

Let's see if this works..

Edit: whoa, what other tricks do you have up your sleeve @criffy? I still want to know how you ghost chatted 🧐
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Why would you buy gold if ur diamond? Just play BG/tourneys to cycle. Stop whining about advantages/disadvantages, please. If u don’t like it then quit playing @Marcuh.
    Diamond players already have a huge advantage in this game, so giving them anymore would be ludicrous. I’m still silver on both my teams...bonus games suck and I put up a fraction of the points guys at higher levels do, but that’s the way it goes and I just have to accept it.
    Lol, don't talk about how diamond teams have too many advantages until you've played on one. Mmk? '20 is almost here, take one of them silver teams to diamond and let us know if you still think they have too many advantages, bud
    @criffy...I do have a diamond team in ‘18 and speak from experience. Hence why my teams stayed silver the whole year in 19. I like actually using the players I get from CvC boxes and WoH. I don’t have the time to cycle cap and don’t like the grind if d6 cycling either. 
    Btw...I’m not bend over anything u said @Marcuh. Rather just tired of the complaints of a game on life support.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Reading more and more from diamond guys, I don’t know how you guys do that. Damn that’s a lot of time commitment.

Even when I loved this game a few weeks ago, I could never love it that much. Part of me is impressed, the rest of me is now really happy I wasn’t pulled into 2020. My plan had me going diamond within a couple months. Yikes

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    fahhq2 said:
    Why would you buy gold if ur diamond? Just play BG/tourneys to cycle. Stop whining about advantages/disadvantages, please. If u don’t like it then quit playing @Marcuh.
    Diamond players already have a huge advantage in this game, so giving them anymore would be ludicrous. I’m still silver on both my teams...bonus games suck and I put up a fraction of the points guys at higher levels do, but that’s the way it goes and I just have to accept it.
    Lol, don't talk about how diamond teams have too many advantages until you've played on one. Mmk? '20 is almost here, take one of them silver teams to diamond and let us know if you still think they have too many advantages, bud
    @criffy...I do have a diamond team in ‘18 and speak from experience. Hence why my teams stayed silver the whole year in 19. I like actually using the players I get from CvC boxes and WoH. I don’t have the time to cycle cap and don’t like the grind if d6 cycling either. 
    huh? i keep getting forum mentions that i have nothing to do with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    criffy said:
    fahhq2 said:
    fahhq2 said:
    Lol, don't talk about how diamond teams have too many advantages until you've played on one. Mmk? '20 is almost here, take one 
    criffy said:
    fahhq2 said:
    fahhq2 said:
    @nwaredstar77
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Oh boy, BPF is gonna have to make a batch now...
    Finally ready. Someone start something good!

@cooldowncanadacubs mixes his Wheaties with his momma's toe jam. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Never know what you’re going to read on here. That’s a new one to me
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    criffy said:
    @fahhq2 meant to reply to me there, not you. And you have 2 silver teams in 19, right @fahhq2 ? Ok thanks for confirming that. So I'll repeat what i said earlier - take one to diamond then get at us. 
    Is there any other way to eat Wheaties? CCcubs always told me it'll make me grow up to be a big boy some day 🤣
    No thanks! Im hearing all the crying by diamond guys and want no part of that whine club
    fahhq2 said:
    No thanks! Im hearing all the crying by diamond guys and want no part of that whine club
    Why have you stayed silver and not jumped to gold? Roughly how much time do you spend playing each event?
    edited January 2020
    fahhq2 said:
    Ignorance is bliss. Just keep your views on something you don't know to yourself then I suppose
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    This went unnoticed Thanksgiving weekend

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Is there any other way to eat Wheaties? CCcubs always told me it'll make me grow up to be a big boy some day 🤣
    Wayment, I don’t promote wheaties. You want a CC breakfast? I eat 3 eggs, 4oz of steak, and nearly a pound of veggies before 5am. Ain’t got no time for wheaties. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

@criffy had always loved grey New York with its alert, adorable arches. It was a place where he felt angry.

He was a caring, brave, cocoa drinker with wobbly thighs and pink abs. His friends saw him as an elegant, eager elephant. Once, he had even brought a relieved chicken back from the brink of death. That's the sort of man he was.

Criffy walked over to the window and reflected on his urban surroundings. The snow flurried like walking goldfish.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Brad Kowalski. Brad was a spiteful ogre with pretty thighs and spiky abs.

Criffy gulped. He was not prepared for Brad. 

As Criffy stepped outside and Brad came closer, he could see the easy glint in his eye.

Brad gazed with the affection of 356 selfish glamorous gerbils. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want affection."

Criffy looked back, even more ecstatic and still fingering the tattered newspaper. "Brad, I'm in love with you," he replied.

They looked at each other with sneezy feelings, like two glamorous, grotesque goldfish dancing at a very caring rave, which had classical music playing in the background and two lovable uncles singing to the beat.

Criffy regarded Brad's pretty thighs and spiky abs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Criffy with a delighted grin.

Brad looked lonely, his emotions blushing like a sad, stingy sausage.

Then Brad came inside for a nice mug of cocoa.

THE END 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 ummm wtf am i supposed to do with this? you drunk?

@criffy had always loved grey New York with its alert, adorable arches. It was a place where he felt angry.

He was a caring, brave, cocoa drinker with wobbly thighs and pink abs. His friends saw him as an elegant, eager elephant. Once, he had even brought a relieved chicken back from the brink of death. That's the sort of man he was.

Criffy walked over to the window and reflected on his urban surroundings. The snow flurried like walking goldfish.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Brad Kowalski. Brad was a spiteful ogre with pretty thighs and spiky abs.

As Criffy stepped outside and Brad came closer, he could see the easy glint in his eye.

Brad gazed with the affection of 356 selfish glamorous gerbils. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want affection."

Criffy looked back, even more ecstatic and still fingering the tattered newspaper. "Brad, I'm in love with you," he replied.

They looked at each other with sneezy feelings, like two glamorous, grotesque goldfish dancing at a very caring rave, which had classical music playing in the background and two lovable uncles singing to the beat.

Criffy regarded Brad's pretty thighs and spiky abs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Criffy with a delighted grin.

THE END 
    Brad Kowalski? Ugh. Missed opportunity to drag ole Karski into this..
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

THE END 
    Brad Kowalski? Ugh. Missed opportunity to drag ole Karski into this..

Bahah was too drugged up last night but was supposed to be @dkarski87 couldn’t remember how to spell his name so free balled it. 
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 you've come to terms with your fetish for goldfish finally I see