HoF for MLK: 550 and 540!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
...and that's where the excitement ends. Another C? And those skills kind of look familiar on Jim. Ugh!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev134567

Comments

• BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Same flippin skills as Carter and Bench.  Copy/paste.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    A catcher with blowout and RHP. Where have I seen this before?!?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    What I'm hopeful for is maybe those rating boosts equals a boost to today's box as well... a 570/575/580 debut..?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Bigburg said:
    Same flippin skills as Carter and Bench.  Copy/paste.
    For those that believe in blowouts(for woh), Glu is so kind. They release closers nonstop! *sarcasm*

JCAM80 said:
    What I'm hopeful for is maybe those rating boosts equals a boost to today's box as well... a 570/575/580 debut..?
    Those ratings boosts matched last weekends jump for FR and the LL. It would be a nice surprise if we had a change in ratings today, but doubtful.
    Yeah, chances are good whoever is at 6.10 will be well above anything they are offering.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I think it's safe to say Glu has checked out until 2020. 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Correct me if im wrong, but the last time Glu has given us a player with double skills that are optimal for WOH is Orlando Cabrera (sometime around december). Before that? Rizzuto/Scioscia around Labor day (idk which came first). That's stupid.

forgot Baylor, but i think thats it.
    On 8-19-19, legends made their debut in HoF with a 2b. 154 days later, we've yet to see another 2b. 154 days! 
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    2B is the only position where I don't have a D10 legend.  I'm still rocking a Luis Arraez who was a WOH Royale reward way back in the day.  He's played over 38K games!  I need a new 2B so bad!
    2B is the only position where I don't have a D10 legend.  I'm still rocking a Luis Arraez who was a WOH Royale reward way back in the day.  He's played over 38K games!  I need a new 2B so bad!
    i have gio urshela from royale... haha
    Also, anyone else notice how Abreu and Brantley have the SAME EXACT stats? What is with that?
    Hmm. Now that I think about things, I guess Jimbo is a nice bat to platoon for CvC. Still wish Abreu had better skills though.
    Also, anyone else notice how Abreu and Brantley have the SAME EXACT stats? What is with that?
    Most of the guys with the same max overalls will have similar/identical ratings. Sometimes, they will differ slightly. Generally speaking though, it's the theme of '19. #equality lol
  • mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I miss the randomness of ratings. It was weird when they would give guys like Gary Sanchez high speed ratings but then you’d get guys like this.  It’s all cut and paste now.  It feels like the Glu team aren’t really fans of the game.
    edited January 2020
    Check out the new bonus sets for WoH. If you're in a competitive bracket and don't buy boxes, you have no chance.

Those boxes are steaming hot doo doo too. lol

Look, another SS with blowout! Yay!

Those boxes are steaming hot doo doo too. lol

Look, another SS with blowout! Yay!

Jackie is a bonus and Paige is in the box. Maybe they did realize it was MLK day after all...

Anyone cycle cap yet? Just curious if it is worth a try.

And yes, Happy MLK Day, everyone!

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Cycle CAP after 30 min ? Give them some time !
    edited January 2020

Same pitchers as last week, but significantly easier. 2 men on base at 6.8(down 4), down 4 at 6.9(none on), down 6 at 6.10(none on).
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Cycle CAP after 30 min ? Give them some time !
    You're right, gotta give it about 56 minutes for that.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    😴
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    😴
    Lol! Pretty much the way I feel about this game today.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts

I wont play until I know you cleared it.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Its quite a bit easier today.  For once Glu heard their players and adjusted. 

Anyone use Hank or Hornsby on Babe? Just curious...

• GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Unless your going by an old chart and think 5-10 is still a lefty and then do it again out of habit

I wont play until I know you cleared it.

LOL I will try in a bit. If the usual suspects say it is easier, then it should be a fun day.

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    if it was the same as last week then 5.10 was made a righty i believe
    Correct. 6.4 is a righty now too