Story time

ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
Let’s play a game called continue the story...everyone reply with a couple of sentences to keep the story going. 

I’ll start:

Dusty is a psychiatrist from Camborne who goes on a quest to find a squidgy pencil, but first must overcome an imp version of Zac Efron. Dusty teams up with a superhero called Moose-Man, whose special power is extreme sailing.

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited January 2020
    While sailing Moose-Man finds an iPhone and downloads tap sports baseball.  Soon he becomes addicted and not only loses his super powers but becomes so angry at their greed that he nukes the world.

The End

P.S. Dusty takes @ShoveItUpYoenis2 to rehab in an effort to get him to stop huffing spray paint.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Damn.. that ended way too quickly 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Damn.. that ended way too quickly 
    where's that disappearing disagree button when i really want to hit it
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Meanwhile, in the sequel:
    After taking experimental psychotropic drugs in rehab, Yoenis is transformed into a new superhero known as The Wild Bore.

After suffering a convoluted defeat at the hands of his new arch-nemsis Extemporaneous Ferret, he finds himself in a different kind of rehab, recovering from a broken ankle.

Unfortunately after discovering the lied about his injury, his contract is voided by the Metropolitan Justice Association (Queens branch), and he dies in relative comfort somewhere off-screen.

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    The Wild Boar awakes. An immortal, he is not. His thirst for life keeps him from the afterlife. The morning sun crosses over his soiled body, The Boar gets to his feet. Despite all natural intuition, he stares directly into the sun for a few moments. Dehydration, starvation, and general unwell being overcome his mind. Eyes drift away from the sun, and begins his journey to a nearby watering hole that can be seen in a distance. It’s been 3 Fort Nights since The Boars last feast. The insatiable thirst for blood is consuming the Boar. The watering hole is now within a stones’ throw. A lonesome calf can be seen drinking in the pond. This calf seems to have been abandoned from her herd of cattle. The Boar stares into her faraway eyes, thoughts of the hunt fading. Something strange is happening. The robust calf raises her head, looks to The Wild Boar and says “My name is Misty, and I've been waiting for you my whole life.” ........to be continued 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited January 2020
    whynot said:
    While sailing Moose-Man finds an iPhone and downloads tap sports baseball.  Soon he becomes addicted and not only loses his super powers but becomes so angry at their greed that he nukes the world.

The End

P.S. Dusty takes @ShoveItUpYoenis2 to rehab in an effort to get him to stop huffing spray paint.
    It also sounds like that and a monster and Adderall addiction too. He's spinning for sure...
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    The wild boar then realizes that Misty is from Glu customer support and gives her 2 minutes to not beat around the bush.  3 minutes later the boar is no longer hungery.
    The Wild Boar awakes. An immortal, he is not. His thirst for life keeps him from the afterlife. The morning sun crosses over his soiled body, The Boar gets to his feet. Despite all natural intuition, he stares directly into the sun for a few moments. Dehydration, starvation, and general unwell being overcome his mind. Eyes drift away from the sun, and begins his journey to a nearby watering hole that can be seen in a distance. It’s been 3 Fort Nights since The Boars last feast. The insatiable thirst for blood is consuming the Boar. The watering hole is now within a stones’ throw. A lonesome calf can be seen drinking in the pond. This calf seems to have been abandoned from her herd of cattle. The Boar stares into her faraway eyes, thoughts of the hunt fading. Something strange is happening. The robust calf raises her head, looks to The Wild Boar and says “My name is Misty, and I've been waiting for you my whole life.” ........to be continued 
    The Wild Boar cautiously approaches the mysterious calf. Hunger and thirst subsided, thoughts of unbridled lust for this significantly larger animal supersede and dominate the wild pigs’ mind. It is a feeling that is both foreign and welcoming to the Boar. Step by step, he approaches the calf. Eyes locked, never a moment of break, desperation is thick in the air. The calf, tired from her day of grazing, proceeds to turn her back side to the approaching male. The Boar gets up on his hind legs, grabs the calf, and commences the mating process. Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was something in the air that morning, or maybe it was a truly beautiful occasion where 2 beasts found what they were looking for their whole lives. They say you can still hear the sounds of what happened that morning in the forest.

Fin
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    What a beautiful ending @cooldowncanadacubs .... Just how it was meant to be, @ShoveItUpYoenis2 lives on not needing to go to rehab, eternally mating with his  soulmate he never knew how much he loved - Glu customer service/Misty. Its perf
    Thanks NWA. I put my heart into my stories. 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    It actually was very visual and well written, as a fellow construction worker I'm kinda impressed with you rn