Double gold!

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

Prev1

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    5:41 am on the East Coast and the first thing I do is check here for a double gold post 🤣😂
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Been a long time since that was offered. I haven't farmed for gold in well over a week now. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    i'm waiting for someone to bitch about how hard it is...
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Impending ice storm. All appointments cancelled for afternoon.

looks like I’m now “booked.”
    i'm waiting for someone to bitch about how hard it is...

I covered that weeks ago. You're too late. They finally fixed the issue (at least for me, anyway) right before I quit farming.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

@matt_sackett Its tough. You gotta click 6 times for one video.
    I just checked it again, it is down to only three.

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    5:41 am on the East Coast and the first thing I do is check here for a double gold post 🤣😂
    might be easier to open the app and run a video instead of get sidetracked by posts from these degenerates
    Impending ice storm. All appointments cancelled for afternoon.

looks like I’m now “booked.”
    Literal cooldown.

I just checked it again, it is down to only three.
    But im ok with three clicks, because the rate of vid reload had gotten tremendously better
    Farmed enough for a Colossal LXP box...back for more.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    It’s amazing how much faster videos flow after the end of an event.  💨 Could kill it if it were like this all day 
    @mythicaldragon I’m happy we’re getting a vid one after another right now. 
    When does that end?

I made the mistake of asking CS, and they said it was only intended for the weekend. CS has shown they dont know squat, but who knows.

LOL. CS is worthless.

I spared the board my last exchange with them a couple of weeks ago. They trolled me again.

I just tried and it is still double.

I wish people would stop pointing shit like this out ot CS ....such as hey...thanks for making WOH easier..or OMG my spotlight player is still active after 45 days or look double gold is still rolling.. S T F U   feel free to point out their mistakes to them but when it benefits us...silence is golden.

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I wish people would stop pointing shit like this out ot CS ....such as hey...thanks for making WOH easier..or OMG my spotlight player is still active after 45 days or look double gold is still rolling.. S T F U   feel free to point out their mistakes to them but when it benefits us...silence is golden.
    Amen! Let's keep it rolling. Ignorance on all things listed above on Glu's part is bliss. Phrase for the day is SHHHHHH!
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    It’s amazing how much faster videos flow after the end of an event.  💨 Could kill it if it were like this all day 

Ain't that the truth.  My videos were flaky as hell on Friday and Saturday and then cleaned way up by yesterday.
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Totally agree, some people just can’t keep their f_cking mouth shut!!!!
    Double gold is live 👍🏻😬
    Where is double gold glu!? 🙁 Wtf 
    So I could be guessing, but the x2 we had last was Thursday-Monday. The time before that was Friday-Tuesday.  Not sure if these means I have a pattern conspiracy or what 🤣
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I'm in desperate need. Please turn on for weekend from your vip of the month
    edited February 2020
    criffy said:
    I'm in desperate need. Please turn on for weekend from your vip of the month

E5, EM, C, Gmaj7
    Glu's got a mouth full of cavities, and their souls a bowl of jokes...

C,D  C  D    C    D

And every day they remind me....

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Oh, no. Please don't compose a glu song 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

That's Blind Melon.

If I wrote one, it would be something in D or C standard tuning with a much more "pissed off" feel to it.

Someone like Jamey Jasta would be the singer.

Double gold fellas 👍🏻👍🏻😬😬
    Thank you Glu...👏👏👏👏
    On these rare moments I can really love this game. 🤫 Don't tell my wife😂