What’s the process for impeaching a TSB mod?

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
A grave injustice needs to be righted 

Comments

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Shirtless Parking Lot Fight to the Death. Winner calls the shots. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Bear Wrestling....
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Skeeball best of 7 tournament would also suffice. Shirtless of course...
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Based on what I learned on TV and my former political party, all you need to impeach is hearsay and not direct evidence.

Or a Denny's parking lot will suffice.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Based on what I learned on TV and my former political party, all you need to impeach is hearsay and not direct evidence.

Or a Denny's parking lot will suffice.

I’m not sure I like the tone of your voice Doctor...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I thought the Doc was a "round back Sonic" guy?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

I was, until I was told there wasn't a Sonic in every key location...

So, Denny's or Waffle House it is.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Inconsequential 

Sonic, Denny’s, Naked Skeeball.  I’m ‘bout it.  Just let me know when and where.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Whoa, waffle house? Man, that's more of a "tear the whole place down" sort of meet. Camera men are most certainly required. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I just assumed we would have cameras and a few cell phones filming. Gotta have that low quality, shaking video while someone screams "worldstar!"

Looking forward to seeing how this thread evolves in the AM.

Taking my runts to watch my alma mater play hoop a joop against Florida.

Had a blast today playing ZERO bonus games. LOLOLOL

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Whoa, waffle house? Man, that's more of a "tear the whole place down" sort of meet. Camera men are most certainly required. 
    Let's face it, that wouldn't be the strangest thing to happen at a Waffle House, on most days...
  • XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

Looking forward to seeing how this thread evolves in the AM.

Taking my runts to watch my alma mater play hoop a joop against Florida.

Had a blast today playing ZERO bonus games. LOFpLOLOL

Followed by tomorrow's who gives a damn 3x winstreak sprint. I'm fine with a slow stroll as I sip coffee. 

That's what they are doing today?

So that means another weekend Royale. Ouch.

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I vote we impeach him for abuse of (Walk Off Hero) Tower.

I'd like to thank all of the TSB vets that took time to weigh in here.  Here is where we are at:

Impeachment on TSB
    It starts with a TSB Forum investigation. The TSB High Council can then put forth a document. It is called the “articles of impeachment.” If members vote in favor of the articles, the moderator is impeached. The  TSB Senate holds a trial. In it, TSB members make a case against the moderator. The TSB Senate acts as the jury. The moderator must prove his innocence. The trial is overseen by the Chief Moderator of the TSB Supreme Court. Currently, the TSB Senate is led by a bunch of rascals. They are likely to dismiss any case against the moderator.

Announcements should be coming shortly on HC, Senate, and SC members. 

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts

I'd like to thank all of the TSB vets that took time to weigh in here.  Here is where we are at:

Impeachment on TSB
    It starts with a TSB Forum investigation. The TSB High Council can then put forth a document. It is called the “articles of impeachment.” If members vote in favor of the articles, the moderator is impeached. The  TSB Senate holds a trial. In it, TSB members make a case against the moderator. The TSB Senate acts as the jury. The moderator must prove his innocence. The trial is overseen by the Chief Moderator of the TSB Supreme Court. Currently, the TSB Senate is led by a bunch of rascals. They are likely to dismiss any case against the moderator.

Announcements should be coming shortly on HC, Senate, and SC members. 

Oh good I can't wait for this to get political....