Gurantee box issue

jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
I pulled a player from yesterday’s box in my gurantee box today. Thanks Glu! 
Prev1

Comments

• UncleB238UncleB238 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    It’s happened to me 3 times today. I contacted cs.
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Same here I also contacted CS 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I sent in a ticket too. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Me too. Just pulled this from the pity timer. Wish I would have seen this thread before I tried.
    Me too. Just pulled this from the pity timer. Wish I would have seen this thread before I tried.
    Don't worry. They'll make things right for you. There have been several similar instances and they've made the adjustments each time.
    The issue is, I actually received 2 of the actual BXP players from the box on the way to the pity timer, but as soon as the pity timer kicks in, I get Glu’d.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    This has happened before, if I remember it was the last Jorge Posada weekend player and same day as a VIP gift. Hopefully they send out comparable compensation when it happened last time. 
  • UncleB238UncleB238 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    CS says this is a known issue that they are “researching”.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Ok I just woke up and maybe I’m not thinking clearly? Can someone explain what’s happening here? Thanks 
    Ok I just woke up and maybe I’m not thinking clearly? Can someone explain what’s happening here? Thanks 
    The guarantee box for today’s box is spitting out players from yesterday’s box. 
    Oh shit... I see thanks buddy 👍🏻

Their idea of compensation is a guarantee box without any chance at a legend or ATG. This is pathetic. 

Not sure if it’s real or not but other players appear to have gotten a compensation box with only all time
    great Hornsby and Paige. 
    Maybe it's based on how many boxes you bought? No idea, but I saw this on FB: 

DFBB said:
    Maybe it's based on how many boxes you bought? No idea, but I saw this on FB: 

I bought 30 boxes. Even if those guys did something else, giving me a box with only primes is wrong. It eliminates any chance at the legend or ATG because they can’t figure out how to release boxes. That’s unacceptable. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I bought two and so far nothing. So i think @DFBB is right. Well that stinks for me lol.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    I would step in and make this right for you guys....but I divested myself of my minority ownership in GLU this morning. So - you're on your own.
    I bought 16 boxes and got no compensation 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Not sure if it’s real or not but other players appear to have gotten a compensation box with only all time
    great Hornsby and Paige. 

Are you a VIP or Diamond player?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

great Hornsby and Paige. 

Are you a VIP or Diamond player?
    Both 
    I bought two and so far nothing. So i think @DFBB is right. Well that stinks for me lol.
    The news clearly states “everyone who bought a box they would have a solution coming to them. 
    Jeeeez this company is unbelievable..
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    The news clearly states “everyone who bought a box they would have a solution coming to them. 
    Jeeeez this company is unbelievable..
    And like they all say.... the rich get richer
    While I don't agree with their method (it's an unnecessary complication), a friend shared a theory makes a lot of sense: 

Unfortunately for Glu that’s not my problem. They lied about what was in the box. As we’ve seen with Babe in WOH they can adjust things without us ever knowing, so they can either let me open my new fixed boxes over again or give the same compensation to everyone. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I only bought 1 box and wasn’t expecting compensation but the announcement said EVERYONE who purchased a box would be compensated. It truly is unbelievable how many times this company screws things up...
    As the old saying goes, don't shoot the messenger! 

Unfortunately for Glu that’s not my problem. They lied about what was in the box. As we’ve seen with Babe in WOH they can adjust things without us ever knowing, so they can either let me open my new fixed boxes over again or give the same compensation to everyone. 

This reminds me of Bowagate and Yogigate.

If you are VIP and Diamond, I am sure they will take care of you soon.

I got screwed in Yogigate and was trolled by CS (got nothing).

If they have to give out freebies, this means they are going to have to tighten up on upcoming events to get their money back. Look for WoH Royale or Monday to be completely fricked again for anyone outside of Diamond.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I only bought 1 box and wasn’t expecting compensation but the announcement said EVERYONE who purchased a box would be compensated. It truly is unbelievable how many times this company screws things up...

They will take it out on anyone that isn't diamond. That's what sucks the  most.

This reminds me of Bowagate and Yogigate.

If you are VIP and Diamond, I am sure they will take care of you soon.

I got screwed in Yogigate and was trolled by CS (got nothing).

If they have to give out freebies, this means they are going to have to tighten up on upcoming events to get their money back. Look for WoH Royale or Monday to be completely fricked again for anyone outside of Diamond.

You always talk as if Diamond players get treated like royalty by Glu. News for ya...they don’t. I’m VIP and Diamond and got the same crap Prime only box with no legend or ATGs. If you’re gonna continue to point out that all Diamond players get hooked up by Glu, go for it yourself and let us know how much you like it.