HoF for MLK: 550 and 540!

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Soooooo, no naked fights at ihop?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited January 2020
    DFBB said:
     it seemed appropriate that everyone knows that I can be an idiot. The end!
    We know, bud 😉🙃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
    We know, bud 😉🙃
    This is me for the rest of the day ...

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    We know, bud 😉🙃
    This is me for the rest of the day ...

That's me every day 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I always assume everything here is in a joking manner. 

Probably bc that's how I approach it.

I know my shtick here is that I'm an insufferable complainer, but 99% of this stuff I put on here, I'm usually laughing while I type it. Especially the absurd crap in WoH. All you can do is laugh.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts

I always assume everything here is in a joking manner. 

Probably bc that's how I approach it.

I know my shtick here is that I'm an insufferable complainer, but 99% of this stuff I put on here, I'm usually laughing while I type it. Especially the absurd crap in WoH. All you can do is laugh.

So we are not really laughing AT you but laughing WITH? I feel a little better about myself now. 

I'm cool if you are laughing at me too. Doesn't bother me one bit.

The absurdity of if is hilarious. I'd be happy too if I knew I wasn't going through that crap.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    lol. I find your posts very entertaining. Definitely some good reading material during downtime. 

That's the goal. Trying to bring a little life to the forum while trying to solve the enigma that is WoH for those outside of Diamond.

So far, Criffy belongs in the WoH HoF HoF

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I’m still waiting for some screen shots of your batters and their skills @drsmartassphd !
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Great, so a 1% is saying it’s not really a problem-however it was a problem when he was a 99%er. 
    DFBB said:

now, all that said, I have long believed that the RNG is in no way truly random.  It ebbs and flows with the flow of resources in to the game/hands of players.  The last couple weeks I’ve noticed it tends to throttle right around 1-2PM CST....and around 5-6 PM CST.  There’s something to that.  But it’s not truly “random.”
    I know this is beating a dead horse, but if you have 20/20 bats in diamond, this isn't an issue at all. Fwiw, I used to experience the random 'windows of death' last season when I was silver/gold. 
    Is this comment really warranted? Can I join that gravel pit match and make it a tag-team @TheFullMonte???

What the hell is this response? 1%'er? Really? Do you think all diamond teams were ordained as such by Glu or lucky in some fashion to be "born" diamond? Lol. Are you not aware that to get to diamond you have to through both silver and gold? If anything diamond teams are the ones with the perspective as to what both sides are ACTUALLY about yet here you guys are time and time again just ignoring what we say to keep in lock-step with the narrative you keep feeding each other. You don't have to listen to anyone of course, it is your prerogative but if you want more than speculation and don't heed the advice you're asking for then you get what you deserve. You even have gold teams coming in here confirming what we're saying. It's a numbers game as @DFBB said and if want to keep ignoring Glu's strategy then you will end up with the same results.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea I just posted on the Docs last post. I mean shit even @benny100 went diamond just a few weeks ago. Hes been a Gold player for almost 90% of the year. The game is meant to be played at higher levels. Its not as bad as most people thing. Is FP like crack for diamond players? O yea, its definitively a perk to having it. But many diamond players here dont buy FP and are fine without it. But as many have already mentioned, its a numbers game. There is 1-2 months left in the game, if your still silver then you been wasting your time for the most of the year. AT the point of the year your resources should be stacked and ready for a move up.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Where
    are
    the
    screenshots !!!!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    lol. I find your posts very entertaining. Definitely some good reading material during downtime. 
    Or pooping.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

My best writing is on the shitter. Goes well with the content I put here.

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Great, so a 1% is saying it’s not really a problem-however it was a problem when he was a 99%er. 
    DFBB said:

now, all that said, I have long believed that the RNG is in no way truly random.  It ebbs and flows with the flow of resources in to the game/hands of players.  The last couple weeks I’ve noticed it tends to throttle right around 1-2PM CST....and around 5-6 PM CST.  There’s something to that.  But it’s not truly “random.”
    I know this is beating a dead horse, but if you have 20/20 bats in diamond, this isn't an issue at all. Fwiw, I used to experience the random 'windows of death' last season when I was silver/gold. 
    Is this comment really warranted? Can I join that gravel pit match and make it a tag-team @TheFullMonte???

What the hell is this response? 1%'er? Really? Do you think all diamond teams were ordained as such by Glu or lucky in some fashion to be "born" diamond? Lol. Are you not aware that to get to diamond you have to through both silver and gold? If anything diamond teams are the ones with the perspective as to what both sides are ACTUALLY about yet here you guys are time and time again just ignoring what we say to keep in lock-step with the narrative you keep feeding each other. You don't have to listen to anyone of course, it is your prerogative but if you want more than speculation and don't heed the advice you're asking for then you get what you deserve. You even have gold teams coming in here confirming what we're saying. It's a numbers game as @DFBB said and if want to keep ignoring Glu's strategy then you will end up with the same results.
    Is ur g-string on too tight or is it just that time of the month dusty? If u read what Debbie said it was redundant and has been stated 100’s of times. Really, no shit? A D10 guy w/ 20/20 skills has no problems??? Totally mind blowing. It is clear that theses “windows of death” exist-verified by Debbie, so we know it’s a fact. Ur go diamond statement does not apply to most cuz if fact most aren’t diamond-so ur actually representing the minority. Hence my 1% statement. If diamond guys are the minority, then a guy who cycles 10, 15 or 20+ with d10 guys is truly a 1%er. It’s funny cuz there is always the statement regarding not all who play, play the same way. However when someone actually does play a different way, it becomes a free for all in chastising for not listening to these wise old diamond guys who have grinded thru the lowly depths of silver/gold. I’m tired of the good ol dr’s rants as well, but at least I can relate to his struggles. I don’t have any issues with WoH and am truly a 1% in my locale. How bout u dusty?
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    fahhq2 said:
    DFBB said:

Is ur g-string on too tight or is it just that time of the month dusty? If u read what Debbie said it was redundant and has been stated 100’s of times. Really, no shit? A D10 guy w/ 20/20 skills has no problems??? Totally mind blowing. It is clear that theses “windows of death” exist-verified by Debbie, so we know it’s a fact. Ur go diamond statement does not apply to most cuz if fact most aren’t diamond-so ur actually representing the minority. Hence my 1% statement. If diamond guys are the minority, then a guy who cycles 10, 15 or 20+ with d10 guys is truly a 1%er. It’s funny cuz there is always the statement regarding not all who play, play the same way. However when someone actually does play a different way, it becomes a free for all in chastising for not listening to these wise old diamond guys who have grinded thru the lowly depths of silver/gold. I’m tired of the good ol dr’s rants as well, but at least I can relate to his struggles. I don’t have any issues with WoH and am truly a 1% in my locale. How bout u dusty?
    Are all your posts laced with misogyny or just the ones in which you reference a moderator of these forums?

Nowhere did I say go diamond. Cap your skills is only advice I've ever given as that cost never changes across tiers. I didn't design this game and it is no longer in the same state it has been so if that isn't enough then I've got no advice for anyone still having issues other than listening to what Glu is not so subtlely telling you. Maybe not you in particular (congrats?) but to those that continue the struggle. I don't get the significance of playing a different way comment when the whining we see is lower tier teams expecting same results that diamond teams see that invest more deeply in multiple ways both with time and resources. I was one of those gold guys that bitched and moaned about not getting pitches to hit months ago until I realized I was doing it wrong. The push to diamond came solely for the gold, nothing to do with how easy WoH became.

• BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    This 🍿 needs more butter
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    @drsmartassphd

it takes like a grand total of 45 seconds to screenshot your team and post the pictures here… Why do you keep making this seem like it’s such a chore?

Frankly it’s making me, and others here, doubt if your skills are at the levels that you say they are
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Where did that Chant thread go? Show Them, Show Them, Show Them
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Where did that Chant thread go? Show Them, Show Them, Show Them
    FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i miss the chants thread so much...
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    fahhq2 said:

If u read what Debbie said it was redundant and has been stated 100’s of times. Really, no shit? A D10 guy w/ 20/20 skills has no problems??? Totally mind blowing. It is clear that theses “windows of death” exist-verified by Debbie, so we know it’s a fact. Ur go diamond statement does not apply to most cuz if fact most aren’t diamond-so ur actually representing the minority. Hence my 1% statement. If diamond guys are the minority, then a guy who cycles 10, 15 or 20+ with d10 guys is truly a 1%er. It’s funny cuz there is always the statement regarding not all who play, play the same way. However when someone actually does play a different way, it becomes a free for all in chastising for not listening to these wise old diamond guys who have grinded thru the lowly depths of silver/gold. I’m tired of the good ol dr’s rants as well, but at least I can relate to his struggles. I don’t have any issues with WoH and am truly a 1% in my locale. How bout u dusty?
    Silver/gold guys sharing their sob stories is totally fresh, right? A silver guy struggling in HoF? You mean to say that you can't cycle HoF every 30 mins, without fail, anytime you felt like it? And all without seeing your gold disappear? No way dude! Like, I've never ever heard that before. Nobody said you or anyone else needs to move up. Everyone is free to play however they choose. However, don't think you can have your cake and eat it too(stay silver and crush/laugh at WoH). If you want to get those legends easily leveled, there's a price to pay. Bottom line, there is an end game. You're not there.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Silver's advantage is leveling anyone you want anytime you want.   If thats what you want out of the game instead of contributing higher club points, clearing woh easier, etc. then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.   Bottom line is there isnt an ideal level in this game.   There are drawbacks to everyone and the opinions differ on which people prefer.   Silver is also nice for the more casual player who doesnt log in daily.   However if you are someone that likes to play in every event, I cant imagine the lower tiers are much fun.  But again just my two cents.
    edited January 2020

My diamond team has been in jail for a few days, and I've been thinking about playing with my neglected silver team. There hasn't been anything for me to really play, and I don't want to watch videos for gold. I'll cycle slugfest this weekend, and I'll try my hand at woh perhaps (I expect to get smoked). It's kind of cool having nothing to do, but being used to diamond it just feels like I'm 100% away from the game 🤪
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    FREE THE POO HOLES!
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    @drsmartassphd

it takes like a grand total of 45 seconds to screenshot your team and post the pictures here… Why do you keep making this seem like it’s such a chore?

Frankly it’s making me, and others here, doubt if your skills are at the levels that you say they are

I’d rather see the wife than his roster
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    @drsmartassphd

I’d rather see the wife than his roster
    you know as well as I do none of his stuff is real...
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    edited January 2020
    DFBB said "Bottom line, there is an end game. You're not there"

I agree with the rest of your post, but end game? You and I have very different definitions LOL

I hate the quoting feature on these boards...
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

My team has been in jail for a few days, 
    I’ve come into some free time also for other reasons , I tried to look you up. 

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I have been on both ends this season. 1 was a decent diamond team, the other being a stacked and loaded silver team. I abandoned my diamond team upon Cooldown. I just lost the motivation when I couldn’t play the way I wanted to. My silver team can clear HOF within an hour or so. My diamond team was also able to cycle HOF, but much quicker.  Yes, it’s a lot harder to cycle HOF in silver/gold, but you don’t need to push out your cycles in 30mins to cap your player. Play how you want. But you can’t compare the two of them. Diamond requires a lot more time.