Gurantee box issue

2Next

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Unfortunately for Glu that’s not my problem. They lied about what was in the box. As we’ve seen with Babe in WOH they can adjust things without us ever knowing, so they can either let me open my new fixed boxes over again or give the same compensation to everyone. 

This reminds me of Bowagate and Yogigate.

If you are VIP and Diamond, I am sure they will take care of you soon.

I got screwed in Yogigate and was trolled by CS (got nothing).

If they have to give out freebies, this means they are going to have to tighten up on upcoming events to get their money back. Look for WoH Royale or Monday to be completely fricked again for anyone outside of Diamond.

I don’t play woh anyway. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Slightly reworded 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Unfortunately for Glu that’s not my problem. They lied about what was in the box. As we’ve seen with Babe in WOH they can adjust things without us ever knowing, so they can either let me open my new fixed boxes over again or give the same compensation to everyone. 

If you are VIP and Diamond, I am sure they will take care of you soon.

I can assure you that makes little to no difference
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

No thanks. I've already been screwed enough by GLU. I'm stopping where I am. The cost to take my team to diamond at this point would be unreal.

Again, I have no doubt you will be taken care of. I don't see how that's a bad thing. I certainly hope they do the right thing for you and others.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    While I don't agree with their method (it's an unnecessary complication), a friend shared a theory makes a lot of sense: 

That is a completely reasonable explanation and I'm not surprised its not as easy as just telling us that.  Everything has to be more difficult then it needs to be.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I did some 'work' and wanted to add clarity. If you bought boxes today and pulled a prime/legend/atg from yesterday's boxes, you received a guarantee box of the same type of player from today's boxes. For example, if you pulled a prime player from yesterday's boxes, you got a prime only box that had today's prime players. If you got Pesky(the legend) from today's boxes, you received a legend only box that contained Jack Clark. If you got an atg from yesterday's boxes(Yogi), you received a box that only contained atgs from today's boxes.
    While it makes sense and imo, 'fair,' the lack of communication is the real issue. It's quite confusing. Imo, they should've just issued new boxes and let guys keep whatever they got earlier.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DFBB said:
    While I don't agree with their method (it's an unnecessary complication), a friend shared a theory makes a lot of sense: 

As follow up to this the person who got the ATG box did not pull an ATG and isn’t even sure if he pulled a player from yesterday. But he is sure it wasn’t an ATG. So this theory is debunked. No blaming you for this just saying this theory isn’t correct since the person did not pull an all time great. 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    DFBB said:  Imo, they should've just issued new boxes and let guys keep whatever they got earlier.
    Cough cough...Larry Bowa...Cough cough. Yeah I'm still salty about that. My poor little Larry.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:

As follow up to this the person who got the ATG box did not pull an ATG and isn’t even sure if he pulled a player from yesterday. But he is sure it wasn’t an ATG. So this theory is debunked. No blaming you for this just saying this theory isn’t correct since the person did not pull an all time great. 
    I was told the same about that person, but I can only report what I was told. Who knows. I have no dog in the fight, but I like to make sense of things and share when I can.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I didn’t buy any boxes today and my free reward box had the guaranteed atg.  I got Paige from it.  He is my first atg for this year.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    They should just give everyone in the game an ATG. They cost so much to level up they’d probably make up any potentially lost revenue and then some.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    The lack of communication is astonishing. They backtrack on their news announcement with a slightly reworded version that also adds no clarity. This company is run by incompetent morons. Hard to put into words how dumb these people are... 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Courtesy of Joemar:

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    After 3 CS reps I finally got one willing to listen and not completely copy and paste a bs reply. Now I’ll just wait 🤷🏻‍♂️

I see nothing about WiFi in the replies listed.

That is a good start, at least! Nobody got trolled from the get-go.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited January 2020
    is he still talking shit as if diamond players get all the chicks like the guys at camp mowhawk (80's reference look it up) I told you before man, Diamond teams grind when we get here just like everyone else, get it through your head bro...diamond is no easier than other levels." I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU" to go diamond..if anything just to get you to shut the f up about it.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Diamond people get what they put in IMO. Hard work because that's what it is. I was Diamond last year and I ain't get no hand outs lol. As far as being gold in WOH. Its been hard, but that's because i was stubborn on spending gold for skills. Once I got PeeWee to 16/17 I beat babe easier than usual. I think the Doc just gets the poop end of the RNG stick.

@matt_sackett I love the triple dog dare reference
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I think the Doc just gets the poop end of the RNG stick.

There's also the theory of a completely capped roster, to include pitching, helping for WOH. I don't particularly believe in this theory as I have little issue using bronze bonus guys for early rounds, BUT if Dr. Ass has pitchers/bats below G10 it could be something to look into. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    is he still talking shit as if diamond players get all the chicks like the guys at camp mowhawk (80's reference look it up) I told you before man, Diamond teams grind when we get here just like everyone else, get it through your head bro...diamond is no easier than other levels." I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU" to go diamond..if anything just to get you to shut the f up about it.

LOL. Good lord my posts are being completely misinterpreted. Time to quit completely.

Have a good one guys and good luck to everyone in 2020.

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

LOL. Good lord my posts are being completely misinterpreted. Time to quit completely.

Have a good one guys and good luck to everyone in 2020.

we all know you can't quit the forums. see ya this weekend for the frickery in royale woh
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Did someone say FRICKERY?!?!?
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Ok what's the over under on him posting again today?

if he is truly gone gifts can be sent to @2020KC in game.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.