No points given toward allstar after purchase

82NDAIRBRN82NDAIRBRN Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
I was at 5120 Allstar tickets and only needed to get to 5190 so I purchased the “base crusin special” for $20 and was given the 10 boxes and 2000 gold but not a single point towards 5190. I made that purchase just for that. Any reason why it didn’t award me any points towards completing it and not getting any rewards for completing it? 

Answers

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I had this happen to me early in the year I messaged CS but before they could respond I was awarded the all start points I was due. I’m sure you will get them sometimes they are delayed.. but to be safe I would go ahead and create a ticket with CS. Good luck 🍀 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Edit 
  • 82NDAIRBRN82NDAIRBRN Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @mythicaldragon I just sent them one, thank you for the information. I was hoping it was just a delayed issue or maybe a small glitch. 
    @mythicaldragon I just sent them one, thank you for the information. I was hoping it was just a delayed issue or maybe a small glitch. 
    Sent CS a message and they fixed the problem in under 2 hours.