Google Play Points system

riblessx5riblessx5 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
Recently, Google Play put out a point earning system for each dollar spent on in-game app purchases. These points allow you to redeem a $3 or $5 or more for a specific app. TSB is not in that selection...Is this GLU's choice or Google play? If you only spend money for TSB or a majority of spending on TSB then would users like to see GLU add TSB, because I've racked in points to redeem some for money towards an app. I don't know if it's the same for other app stores, but if GLU hasn't already put TSB as one of those app then what is the hold up?!! This is one of the most popular games among high purchases...I see...but what do you all think?

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Apple doesn't offer a similar system, and we want to keep the playing field as even as possible.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

There's another game out there that does this 😃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • riblessx5riblessx5 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I was big into that game, but I invested my time into TSB too much.
  • chicosbailbondchicosbailbond Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    They don't have the game but when I rack up enough, I get google play credits which can be used. I like how once a week you get free points in the perks section. It's not a lot but it's it's better than not getting free points