HoF for MLK: 550 and 540!

123457Next

Comments

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    @drsmartassphd, can you SS your batters? I’m not sure if you forgot. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    My silver team can clear HOF 
    Challenge accepted
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Guys I think the good ass doctor is really gone
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    The internet bullies ran him off!.. or maybe he's just checking his wifi?
    Just no.  
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

Was gonna say he’s probably upgrading his WiFi before weekend royale woh...
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts

Was gonna say he’s probably upgrading his WiFi before weekend royale woh...
    I’m pretty sure he’s been taking screenshots in the last 15 hours or so. He’s probably halfway done at this time.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    DFBB said:

now, all that said, I have long believed that the RNG is in no way truly random.  It ebbs and flows with the flow of resources in to the game/hands of players.  The last couple weeks I’ve noticed it tends to throttle right around 1-2PM CST....and around 5-6 PM CST.  There’s something to that.  But it’s not truly “random.”
    I know this is beating a dead horse, but if you have 20/20 bats in diamond, this isn't an issue at all. Fwiw, I used to experience the random 'windows of death' last season when I was silver/gold. 
    No offense @DFBB but sometimes I just want to wrestle you shirtless in a gravel parking lot and choke you out.*

*i said “no offense,” so you can’t ban me.

Now this is something that should be followed thru with, perhaps at an ihop?
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    fahhq2 said:
    Great, so a 1% is saying it’s not really a problem-however it was a problem when he was a 99%er. 
    DFBB said:

now, all that said, I have long believed that the RNG is in no way truly random.  It ebbs and flows with the flow of resources in to the game/hands of players.  The last couple weeks I’ve noticed it tends to throttle right around 1-2PM CST....and around 5-6 PM CST.  There’s something to that.  But it’s not truly “random.”
    I know this is beating a dead horse, but if you have 20/20 bats in diamond, this isn't an issue at all. Fwiw, I used to experience the random 'windows of death' last season when I was silver/gold. 
    Is this comment really warranted? Can I join that gravel pit match and make it a tag-team @TheFullMonte???
    It's warranted because it debunks the theory that glu is out to get us. In reality, it's simply a numbers game and I just gave you an example of such. 

I have an overly developed sense of morality, with a generally low tolerance of risk.  So when I invest, even in something as stupid as a video game, I like to know what I’m getting for my money.  If that’s a 40% success rate.  Fine.  If that’s a 70% rate.  Great.  But I know what I’m getting.

i just don’t like the “hahaha, **** it.  You’re done for today” method.

i think it’s bad business from a largely unimaginative company.   
    To recap:
    You believe that GLU, at it's discretion, turns up the volume with WoH. Whether that's true or not doesn't actually matter. My point is that as your progress further along in the game, the experiences you speak of will be far less common and eventually, even non-existent. As far as being 'moral' or having 'integrity,' the game didn't suddenly morph into it's current state. In other words, we know what we're getting because it's been this way for an awfully long time.

As a diamond player who has many other accs so i know both sides here, then windows that hes talking about, they aren't impossible, just drastically increased difficulty, and I'd just stop trying to cycle on my silver/gold teams, often times my diamond team too, but that's mostly because woh bores me to tears. Point being is that them time-frames of random increased difficulty are there, everyone I know acknowledges it also, but at diamond it's not what breaks tbe camel's back like it does at silver/gold. 
    edited January 2020
    Nwa's super special
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 @TheFullMonte and whoever else I don't care enough to mention, you guys in general are constantly being dicks to him and grouping up and mocking and bullying him. I would've left awhile ago, and considering he actually provides some good insight to the game, and different ideas, unlike a handful of you ( @TheFullMonte for one ) it would be  shame to see him leave for good. 

Huh? Not sure what you’re referring to. Just because I joke about wanting to see his wife? Who wouldn’t want to see a hot milf in yoga pants?  Although some of his posts are way too long for me to read, I like the doctor he’s got a good personality and can take a punch in good stride. Makes this place more entertaining. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    he's a good dude. rants a bit too much for pretty much everyone's liking but we're generally (well, can't speak for everyone) teasing him as he's a pretty good sport about it.

and it's the internet - kids nowadays grow up with worse bullying than the crap posted here. if you can't take jokes or criticism, don't become a content generator on this site as it'll put a target on your back
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Seems like nobody is entertaining the idea that ole Doc is just out there living life for a few days 😂 probably took the wife out for a little vacation and hasn't bothered with the forum 🤷🏻‍♂️ sounds crazy, but I think some people do that 🤮
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 @TheFullMonte and whoever else I don't care enough to mention, you guys in general are constantly being dicks to him and grouping up and mocking and bullying him. I would've left awhile ago, and considering he actually provides some good insight to the game, and different ideas, unlike a handful of you ( @TheFullMonte for one ) it would be  shame to see him leave for good. 
    @nwaredstar77

I'm not exactly sure why I’m getting singled out here.  Doc and I made gold jump around same time and used a lot of that experience back and forth.  I would say it was probably quite helpful to both of us.  

If you’re talking about me asking for screenshots of his team, and skills....that’s because 1) we have very similar rosters, and 2) were getting very different results.  

I think you took a bit of a hiatus if I’m not mistaken, because I feel like you’re missing a bit of context here
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    criffy said:
    he's a good dude. rants a bit too much for pretty much everyone's liking but we're generally (well, can't speak for everyone) teasing him as he's a pretty good sport about it.

and it's the internet - kids nowadays grow up with worse bullying than the crap posted here. if you can't take jokes or criticism, don't become a content generator on this site as it'll put a target on your back
    Ive found his struggles immensely helpful and informative to be honest.  

Doc has thick skin.  I don’t think the forum banter was the straw the broke the camel’s weekend hiatus back here.
    edited January 2020
    @nwaredstar77

I'm not exactly sure why I’m getting singled out here.  Doc and I made gold jump around same time and used a lot of that experience back and forth.  I would say it was probably quite helpful to both of us.  

If you’re talking about me asking for screenshots of his team, and skills....that’s because 1) we have very similar rosters, and 2) were getting very different results.  

I think you took a bit of a hiatus if I’m not mistaken, because I feel like you’re missing a bit of context here
    Meh, most likely spot on on all your points. Dont even remember writing that snappy response. I'm sorry.
    -edit-
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 honestly idk either... But regarding bis hot wife, i agree with you, we need some proof to help us finish... Finish this confusing debate that is @drsmartassphd