Maybe I'm missing something?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Why is the LL Charlie Blackmon with an overall of 540 harder to pull then the Phil Rizzuto at a 550 overall. Since skills are basically identical (besides the lefty and righty differences) wouldn't the higher overall always be more valuable?

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Just like the club progress rewards tier 5 has 200 gold but tier 6 has 750 bxp and three #1 draft picks. Isn't the gold more valuable than 750 bxp and at this stage of the game three #1 draft picks? It's the constant devaluation of valued resources and players is annoying me.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Because LL Charlie takes PXP and Phil takes LXP.
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Just like the club progress rewards tier 5 has 200 gold but tier 6 has 750 bxp and three #1 draft picks. Isn't the gold more valuable than 750 bxp and at this stage of the game three #1 draft picks? It's the constant devaluation of valued resources and players is annoying me.
    That's been going on all year. I don't see why you're annoyed at it. 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts

I’ve bought a few of these every time they drop. Best purchase IMO
    That's been going on all year. I don't see why you're annoyed at it. 
    True...I've been annoyed all day by different things. Point taken though.🥺

I’ve bought a few of these every time they drop. Best purchase IMO
    This is a very good deal. Resisting the urge to break my three year F2P streak 😰