Thank you Apple!

jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
Whether it’s apple or The game, it’s not letting me make purchases. So no field pass means no players. Guess I get to save my money and gold this weekend. This on top of the box issue with trash compensation, may make it even easier not to move to 20. 
Prev1

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Its apple i think
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Give it an hour and then you'll be able to give glu that money.
    Just no.  
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Its apple i think
    It’s not GLU.  It’s an issue with Apple

i got a notification around 9:30am that ITunes purchases could not be made at this time.

i actually thought it was my 4 year old on his Mom’s phone trying to buy shit at first.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    My purchase went through... tho I didn’t receive my gold or boxes but my iTunes account is smaller. So completely beyond mad 😡 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    My purchase went through... tho I didn’t receive my gold or boxes but my iTunes account is smaller. So completely beyond mad 😡 
    Correct. I was charged and didn’t get anything, have since requested and received my refund. 
  • XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Hopefully GLU renames the VIP Event "Who has Android and the Frep Genie"
    I typically can’t request a refund until the funds clear tho it’s gone from my account but still “pending”. 
    @jalapenocubbies how do you go about requesting a refund?
    I typically can’t request a refund until the funds clear tho it’s gone from my account but still “pending”. 
    I got in a chat with a support person. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    reportaproblem.apple.com

Login and you can see your purchases. Choose "I want to request a refund" and then type in an explanation. I was refunded instantly without messing with a CS person.
  • Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Mark this day guys. The day that Glu had nothing to do with broken app.  Big 👍 for Glu
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I pulled Matthews and can’t even level him. Imagine giving a kid a toy and telling him to stare at it all day and not being able to play with it. This is some BS 
    I got in a chat with a support person. 
    I wouldn’t even know how to do that lol I think I’ll just wait it out see what happens 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I pulled Matthews and can’t even level him. Imagine giving a kid a toy and telling him to stare at it all day and not being able to play with it. This is some BS 
    are you unable to level him because u are unable to make a purchase for the colossal lxp boxes?
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    XWizardx said:
    Hopefully GLU renames the VIP Event "Who has Android and the Frep Genie"
    Good one. The auto tap cheaters definitely rule the day. Those of us who don’t cheat don’t stand a chance at these events. 
  • Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    reportaproblem.apple.com

Login and you can see your purchases. Choose "I want to request a refund" and then type in an explanation. I was refunded instantly without messing with a CS person.
    Thanks Bud. Your advice on this forum is always on point. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I received the boxes and gold but still dont have the leveling discount or auto play.
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Same here @Mattattack
    My gold and boxes have appeared 🤷🏻‍♂️👍🏻
  • [Glu Sports] Mr. Uni[Glu Sports] Mr. Uni Registered Users, Administrator, Member 11 Posts
    It appears Apple has resolved the issue and purchases should be working properly now.
    I tried to get customer service to fix field pass before contacting Apple but surprise surprise they refused and were no help. Offered to show proof of purchase but guess that’s not enough for them. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I received the boxes and gold but still dont have the leveling discount or auto play.

Same is happening to me.  It's killing me.  I need to level Hornsby, Paige and/or Mathews.

Same here ! Grr
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Is it fixed for new purchases?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:

Should be except for the field pass not working 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    whynot said:

I wonder at which point I should give up and just level without the .2 FP discount...I've emailed CS and they say they've fixed it, but they haven't.

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    whynot said:

I wonder at which point I should give up and just level without the .2 FP discount...I've emailed CS and they say they've fixed it, but they haven't.

Be patient.  I have every bit of confidence that they will get the issue fixed before Wednesday’s event is over
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    To add to it. The inconsistency of customer service is dumbfounding. Some people got no compensation, others got 2k gold and 5k pxp and some got 4K gold and 10k pxp. All for the same issue! It’s unreal to me they don’t have a standard procedure for this. 
    To add to it. The inconsistency of customer service is dumbfounding. Some people got no compensation, others got 2k gold and 5k pxp and some got 4K gold and 10k pxp. All for the same issue! It’s unreal to me they don’t have a standard procedure for this. 

Wait for real?? Wtf how am I always the one that gets no compensation. My customer service tickets are always very polite
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    .I see the issue cleared up 😃 go, cubbies, go!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts

Wait for real?? Wtf how am I always the one that gets no compensation. My customer service tickets are always very polite
    Are you hitting on your beloved CS agent? If so, I’d suggest you keep that to your in-game contacts...if you’re not, then try hitting on them with some of your “out of left field” suave pick up lines