Blowout from the past box!

nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts

I think glu's listening to you guys, they're meeting you half way with the mixture of blowout and late innings! Personal not a fan of the combo myself though

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Jesus. If that's today's box, then I'll just level Mantle and save me gold's. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    And a 5th Cheating LL this year. Altuve, Verlander, Bregman, Brantley, and now Correa. Maybe only 4th since Brantley wasn’t there yet.
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    And a 5th Cheating LL this year. Altuve, Verlander, Bregman, Brantley, and now Correa. Maybe only 4th since Brantley wasn’t there yet.
    There's speculation that they were cheating this year too (Altuve's homerun off chapman)
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited January 2020
    There's speculation that they were cheating this year too (Altuve's homerun off chapman)
    Yeah, I thought about that too after I posted it. It’s only speculation at this point though. The others are proven cheaters.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    No relief pitcher... count me out 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Ty for sharing!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    The box changed. Paige is replaced with mantle now 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    That Correa is sexy. Love the Astros throwbacks. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Wow what a terrible box I expected better considering we’re so close to a bump. 
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Saving my gold for the bump - one right-handed WOH closer is enough.