Glus at it again

jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
They released the box and bonus points with mantle as an option. Then quickly changed it after I already spent 12k gold. Nothing to see here. 

Comments

• WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Why would Paige get removed from the box before Hornsby? Just a 1 day thing? 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    That was just a Glu up. Satchel is back in the box and Wainwright is off the bonus screen
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    It’s a glu up but they released a box with a player in it and then removed him from the box. I’m not saying Paige should or shouldn’t have been removed. I’m saying you can’t release a box with a player. Have people buy it then replace the player. I wouldn’t have bought any knowing mantle wasn’t in there. He was in there and listed as a bonus player and then he was gone. If you messed up by putting him in there just leave him for 2 days. 
    Agreed. Another classic bait and switch by Glu. Almost as bad as Bowa
    Btw I’m very surprised these guys haven’t been sued yet. You can say “it’s just a game” but people spend real money on this thing, a lot of money in some cases, expecting a certain product and when Glu pulls this crap so often without being sued it blows my mind. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Btw I’m very surprised these guys haven’t been sued yet. You can say “it’s just a game” but people spend real money on this thing, a lot of money in some cases, expecting a certain product and when Glu pulls this crap so often without being sued it blows my mind. 
    Yeah I’ve heard supposedly there is something happening but I’ll believe it when I see it. I know it’s our decision to spend but as you said, if you spend you should get what you pay for. Constant deceit and changes isn’t what we paid for. Changing players, changing boxes, etc is deceitful. Then added to it, you hav to fight to get anything back for their issue.