Options

In Memoriam

matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
edited January 2020 in General TSB Discussion

intro - sad music - @drsmartassphd's favorite song.."Theme to Titanic"
We gather today to say farewell to one's we have lost this year...and Leaving Behind beautiful, blissful silence.

@drsmartassphd while it's only been a few days had you been here this weekend you could have falsely pointed out that Royale was hard...it really wasn't ...check your wifi and come back...we still want to see your team, and your ultra hot wife. Us elite diamond teams that have everything handed to them miss your ....spirit?

Bigvic oh how we miss your 4-loco fueled rants about everyone coming to get you..Hopefully there will come a day when you look out from behind that big disagree button in the sky and look down on all of us dark minded souls and wave at us from your ex-patriot spot in the pacific or other sort of rim.

@moenpdc I believe I speak for everyone when I say we miss the selfie taking flexing in the mirror..and hearing how much better than everyone else in the forum you are and your amazing team...next time just tell your Club you're going to see Barry Manilow in concert so you don't get booted thus causing your butthurt absence from the game we all know and love.

@glubot, dear sweet glubot.. your spot on evaluation of glu is probably missed the most, though you were with us for just a short time, your impact to the tsb players is unmatched.

Please understand this is just a sarcastic post and  This forum is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries throughout the world. Country of first publication: United States of America. Any unauthorized exhibition, distribution, or copying of this post or any part thereof (including soundtrack) may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution. The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons @bigvic (living or deceased @glubot ), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. No person or entity associated with this post received payment or anything of value, or entered into any agreement, in connection with the depiction of glu or Tap Sports products. 

No animals were harmed in the typing of this forum post.(including Gerbils @moenpdc)
Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Comments

• Options
    EProspectPhilsEProspectPhils Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I miss posts from @midgetmullet He would always share his analytical analysis and feedback.  It really helped at the beginning of the year.
    I also miss @ReadingFightingPhils he was odd funny and I never thought that generation played games like this.

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I Was just thinking about midget mullets posts the other day. Here one day and gone the next. His balsamic vinegar thread probably set a record for longest running thread  
  • Options
    @midgetmullet is actually the reason I joined the forums, Balsamic Vinegar is an island in a sea of shit here. Im glad its still alive and of course @LonzoBallin will hopefully pop up in 3.....2......1........

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    @midgetmullet is actually the reason I joined the forums, Balsamic Vinegar is an island in a sea of shit here. Im glad its still alive and of course @LonzoBallin will hopefully pop up in 3.....2......1........
    @matt_sackett

Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

My favorite song is Anesthetize by Porcupine Tree.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Heeeee's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    @matt_sackett You brought one back!!!  Can you do that with my childhood pet?
    Just no.  
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    @matt_sackett You brought one back!!!  Can you do that with my childhood pet?

Steven King's Twitter is always active. Shoot him a line.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    For My next trick....

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    For My next trick....
    You will fix everything that is wrong with this game...
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I also miss @ReadingFightingPhils he was odd funny and I never thought that generation played games like this.

He probably played DOS games like Earl Weaver and Full Count Baseball
  • Options
    BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Earl Weaver. Wow. That took me back in time! A classic.
  • Options
    cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    For My next trick....

• Options
    Horse42Horse42 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    COWPILEY said:

He probably played DOS games like Earl Weaver and Full Count Baseball
    Wow, you really brought back memories with Earl Weaver Baseball. One of the things that made it great was it’s one of the only baseball games ever where someone could create their own ballpark. I always wished more baseball games had that ballpark creation option. 
  • Options