How was everyone's TSB weekend? Here's mine!

2Next

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Horse42 said:
    I’m convinced that many of the top Gauntlet players used auto tapper. It’s real tough to compete with the cheaters. 
    Let's just say that I'm fairly certain I didn't lose because of the auto tappers. It's obviously a great advantage, but there was a much bigger obstacle in play. However, I knew the situation ahead of time so my expectations were definitely in check. 

If guys are both diamond with similar TS and have the big point combo and grind for most of the day what’s the other variable that separates them on the scoreboard...gotta be those top dogs using an autotapper, no? 
    Where bonus players are leveled too makes a huge difference. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Horse42 said:
    I’m convinced that many of the top Gauntlet players used auto tapper. It’s real tough to compete with the cheaters. 
    Let's just say that I'm fairly certain I didn't lose because of the auto tappers. It's obviously a great advantage, but there was a much bigger obstacle in play. However, I knew the situation ahead of time so my expectations were definitely in check. 

If guys are both diamond with similar TS and have the big point combo and grind for most of the day what’s the other variable that separates them on the scoreboard...gotta be those top dogs using an autotapper, no? 
    But truthfully I played about 6k games had the top set and McGriff and Blackmon and the guys more than doubled me. So it certainly makes a huge impact. I maybe coulda played a little more but that wouldn’t have made a difference. Other than playing 24/7 for 3 days I don’t know how else they could have scored that much. 
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Horse42 said:

I have a feeling that he is talking about something else
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2003cobra said:
     Possibly the best part was a guy trying to win the last cvc by himself. He had to spend around 15k gold to try to beat us but jed once again said move over boys and let the big dog through. Needless to say that dude didn’t win a thing but could have bought a ton of boxes instead of fighting us. 
    I've heard a similar story about that CvC. I'm not exactly going out on a limb here, but he almost certainly didn't care about the gold. Sometimes, 2+2=4. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Boosts will double your score if not more at times. Many clubs buy them when falling behind. Those guys at the top were max boosting every game.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    DFBB said:
    2003cobra said:
     Possibly the best part was a guy trying to win the last cvc by himself. He had to spend around 15k gold to try to beat us but jed once again said move over boys and let the big dog through. Needless to say that dude didn’t win a thing but could have bought a ton of boxes instead of fighting us. 
    I've heard a similar story about that CvC. I'm not exactly going out on a limb here, but he almost certainly didn't care about the gold. Sometimes, 2+2=4. 
    Or you can lose it and say 15-20k gold = 40k blue cash 🤣🤣🤣
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Horse42 said:

He didn't have any point combos completed. Hence the difference in points and why his expectations werent unrealistic, and also why he was fine with the outcome. And im not surprised he had a fun weekend, he pulled some nice players! 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    @DFBB, I’m with you on this weekend being a good one in terms of player pulls. But I’m a realistic person. At what point did you sleep?  I didn’t keep track, but In between sleeping, family time, wife time, jerking off time, etc...how did you manage to accomplish slamming back so many BGs?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB, I’m with you on this weekend being a good one in terms of player pulls. But I’m a realistic person. At what point did you sleep?  I didn’t keep track, but In between sleeping, family time, wife time, jerking off time, etc...how did you manage to accomplish slamming back so many BGs?
    It's rather embarrassing and obviously, not something I can do often. Let's just say I was able to take care of business. As far as family time, my situation is unique in that I probably spend more time with my family than most people. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Lmao! I love me some @CanadaCubs hahahahah
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    DFBB said:
    It's rather embarrassing and obviously, not something I can do often. Let's just say I was able to take care of business. As far as family time, my situation is unique in that I probably spend more time with my family than most people. 
    If a man can TCOB on all fronts while pleasing himself, then the details are simply just bonuses. But, yeah, this weekend was HUGE for players in need of a strong LHB and RHB
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I can answer this in a way you will understand CC.  Why do they only do it doggieStyle in Canada.....so they both can watch the hockey game.  You could also play bonus games I guess if your not into Hockey.