What do you think the #1 failure of Glu this year with TSB?

13Next

Comments

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Mine is not on here but I'm listing it below
    Horse42 said:
    99% of the people who got busted cheating wasn’t because of auto tapping lol. If they said that they are lying and hiding the real reason. 
    @jalapenocubbies I’m intrigued by your comment. So far, the only prevalent cheating scheme I was aware of was auto tapper, which I learned about a few weeks ago. It’s disappointing to think that other cheating schemes are utilized. To your knowledge, what other cheating schemes are being exploited?
    They send in 50 fold cocaine into the continent Per 1 being caught. Cheating in this game is far beyond the Glu’s “security” practices. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Horse42 said:
    99% of the people who got busted cheating wasn’t because of auto tapping lol. If they said that they are lying and hiding the real reason. 
    @jalapenocubbies I’m intrigued by your comment. So far, the only prevalent cheating scheme I was aware of was auto tapper, which I learned about a few weeks ago. It’s disappointing to think that other cheating schemes are utilized. To your knowledge, what other cheating schemes are being exploited?
    things like that shouldn't and won't be mentioned in a public setting, but they exist. auto clickers are child's play in comparison to some of the other things that are out there.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Horse42 said:
    remember earlier in the year when they posted some generic announcement about game guardian? Well that, from my understanding, is a hell of a larger cheat than any auto tapper could ever give a person. My two cents is that an auto tapper doesn't exploit the game nearly as much as someone who is able to directly inject into the coding of the game. An auto tapper still requires a person to use their time wheras the alternative takes seconds and they are off to the races. 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Not developing season mode into something more
    JTANDME said:
    Horse42 said:
    remember earlier in the year when they posted some generic announcement about game guardian? Well that, from my understanding, is a hell of a larger cheat than any auto tapper could ever give a person. My two cents is that an auto tapper doesn't exploit the game nearly as much as someone who is able to directly inject into the coding of the game. An auto tapper still requires a person to use their time wheras the alternative takes seconds and they are off to the races. 
    I find it beyond amusing how the reality of the timing them 2 things is the opposite of what you think/said. But I agree, they're vastly different, but both are still cheats nonetheless. Its like comparing grabbing a nickel off the store register vs robbing the stores safe... Both is stealing and a crime, but one noone cares about and you won't get in trouble for
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I agree with Pujols, but another thing is how they treated BXP guys and forced prime and legends on us hard. 
    Related to the BXP guys, I'm disappointed that they didn't release top tier players that took BXP again.  Some of those last year were big in helping teams get over the woh hump when pxp and lxp were still hard to stock up on.  It even got to the point where pxp was piling up un-used since the bxp guys were rated higher. It just added another dimension to resource-allocation instead of being solely dependent on lxp to improve your team.  

Also, yeah cooldown sucks. 
    I was just thinking the same thing. I believe that we had 525 bxp guys last year. I had trout and I’m thinking that he was one of those guys. 
    Goliaths. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    Horse42 said:
    Hahahaha! "If you guys are using game guardian, it would be pretty cool if you stopped.. you're about to be jailed..." lmao that was a head scratcher for sure!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Bowagate
    And let’s not forget 1/29/2020 pick em gate.
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Bowagate
    For all 45 minutes of it.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Running WoH into the ground
    i raise you #ATGSKILLCHANGEDAY 01/29/2020
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    i raise you #ATGSKILLCHANGEDAY 01/29/2020
    if onlyu we could pick the skills of our atgs.....