Reaching that $818

82NDAIRBRN82NDAIRBRN Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
So I am coming up very close to closing out of level nine and on to ten. I’m at 7540. I’m hoping surpassing this level should get me vip consideration, or I hope so at least. 

Comments

• beck1998gggbeck1998ggg Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Haven't seen a how do I get VIP in here yet. lol
    With that said, going to try and be active here in hopes of VIP
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    Just spend 820$ USD. Not much more to it. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    due to the free tickets we got at the beginning of the season you need to get to 825 if I’m not mistaken
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    due to the free tickets we got at the beginning of the season you need to get to 825 if I’m not mistaken
    $840 it took me.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Make sure you buy the $100 vip sticker pack once you make it! Trust, you won't be disappointed 🤘
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Make sure you buy the $100 vip sticker pack once you make it! Trust, you won't be disappointed 🤘

Thats not a bad idea... there should be a subscription option where you get every sticker that’s ever been released 
  • 82NDAIRBRN82NDAIRBRN Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Got the VIP badge at 8250 tickets. Made a request to get vip from customer support they first said a bunch of stuff basically saying no but then i questioned their response with a simple point and 1 hour later I was VIP
  • Holy ShnikeysHoly Shnikeys Registered Users 5 Posts
    Nice!! I’m closing in myself to the magic number
  • 82NDAIRBRN82NDAIRBRN Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Definitely contact them once you’ve surpassed That level, definitely had to spend a little extra over the amount to complete that level to get vip, it isn’t automatic but if your close go for it. Good luck