Late night bumps; Free Willy in the Royale! ATG skills fixed!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited January 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Okay, I realized that the title is open to a few interpretations, but I needed a topic cause I wanted to post as soon as I saw. Looks like 'open late' is the theme for tomorrow's boxes and we should get a bump! Hello 580's!!!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1345

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    How do you know that’s for tomorrow and not this weekend? Just curious. I’m also wondering if it’s this weekend because Feb 1 is Saturday, which would make you think we wait till next Friday for the VIP gift. Doesn’t it make more sense for them to make the bump on VIP gift weekend? I’m not completely for sure, but isn’t that how it’s been going in the past?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    How do you know that’s for tomorrow and not this weekend? Just curious. I’m also wondering if it’s this weekend because Feb 1 is Saturday, which would make you think we wait till next Friday for the VIP gift. Doesn’t it make more sense for them to make the bump on VIP gift weekend? I’m not completely for sure, but isn’t that how it’s been going in the past?
    Alright, you got me. I'm probably jumping the gun a bit. lol. In all seriousness, any time I've noticed a new theme in the #1 draft picks, it's been the theme for the very next club event boxes. I've also noticed that every max bump, with just one exception, has occurred on a Weds(i think). 
    As far as the VIP gifts, I don't think they they are related to the bumps, but that's just my guess. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I saw the 390s in the draft picks earlier today thought about posting but figured it was already common knowledge the bump will be tomorrow. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I saw the 390 Max BXP guys yesterday, but their pics were blacked out.
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I wouldn’t jump to conclusions yet, I pulled Polanco from today’s box last Friday he was listed as a 390. He was changed to a 380 yesterday.  Not sure about this one though
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If it's a boost, I can't wait to see blowouts and two out skills on everybody 😀 by everybody I mean its probably time for a new Joe Morgan and Mike Scioscia 😊 gotta make them bad, right?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Dang, everyone raining on my parade! Fwiw though, I don't think any of the aforementioned 390s had a picture/theme associated. 
    edited January 2020
    560 Legend in woh! 580s today! LOCK it!

• GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I will be the first to say ok Debbie you are correct again.  Sorry I had a few last night again and was doing the Cliff Calvin thing. 
    That Stanton is a good addition. These bxp clowns haven't been any sort of incentive to play tourneys during Royale, but if all else fails Stanton could be a guy
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    That Stanton is a good addition. These bxp clowns haven't been any sort of incentive to play tourneys during Royale, but if all else fails Stanton could be a guy
    That Stanton will likely be a nice bonus player. Plus, if you had tourney boxes saved, those are already converted. It's 10% odds for a player(taken from the franchise coins rate, which is 17% rather than 27%) so it should be easy/cheap to cap them via repulls.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    560 Legend in woh! 580s today! LOCK it!

Gotta be an error.  I see a legend with a 2B next to it.  That cant be correct
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Looking like it's gonna be not too bad of a Royale. Gl, everyone, hope the difficulty is average and stays consistent so you all can cycle with 90% success rate and farm all the xp :) besides @drsmartassphd , its been no Round here without your rants..  so i hope it's tough on you, gets you nice and angry and ready to write a frickin novel :p
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Nope. New approach.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @drsmartassphd Please do tell.
    DFBB said:
    That Stanton will likely be a nice bonus player. Plus, if you had tourney boxes saved, those are already converted. It's 10% odds for a player(taken from the franchise coins rate, which is 17% rather than 27%) so it should be easy/cheap to cap them via repulls.
    Yes sir, I have a new d10 390 sr and a d2 Stanton so far 😬 I like this tourney box lol
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    why does every single guy have the same skills that is so retaredd
    Well, 580 is now official. Unfortunately, that's where the good news ends. haha
    Its pretty much the theme unfortunately this year
    yea but weve never had a box where everyone has identical skills
    yea but weve never had a box where everyone has identical skills
    agree, not sure if its lazy or what
    its not just copy pasting one by one, its not ctrl-a copy pasting
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    @drsmartassphd Please do tell.

I'll allow everyone else to pick up the slack. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

having late innings is understandable for everyone as it is the "theme" of the box. risp, however....
    nvm i think the changed yount
    nvm i think the changed yount
    That Robin is actually really, really good if you need WoH bats.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I just pulled Hornsby and played two BG and didnt get points for his two awesome hits.