Late night bumps; Free Willy in the Royale! ATG skills fixed!

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I just pulled Hornsby and played two BG and didnt get points for his two awesome hits.
    It's RBIs today.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Crap I overlooked that... :-( Thanks @DFBB
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Is  Babe gonna be bumped along with the ATG's? :(
    All at their discretion. Babe has been a 560 for a few weeks whereas Gibby remained a 540. 
  • STAYB8KEDDSTAYB8KEDD Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Pictures of the boxes?
    DFBB said:
    All at their discretion. Babe has been a 560 for a few weeks whereas Gibby remained a 540. 
    keepers should also be bumped, right?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Made it to Babe and just reporting my findings, no results. Just trying to help.

If you are Gold, Babe's Stuff is still 387 and his "pitch calling" setting is still 60. So no change.

Also, question for the Veterans:

I don't know the max hitting for a 580 guy yet, but for a 560 guy it is like 363 at G10. If Babe is really a G3 pitcher, wouldn't his Stuff be much lower?  Seems like 387 would be G10 or higher? When I was destroying Babe for weeks, I remember his stuff was about 300ish...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

pickems are wrong. **** glu.
    cant do anything right
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    yea thats unfortunately not cut and dry since I dont think Babe and Gibson are the same as ATGs based on their ratings.  While they are labeled that way it seems they are clearly different 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    DFBB said:
    was wondering why there was such a difference. this explains it all
    yea thats unfortunately not cut and dry since I dont think Babe and Gibson are the same as ATGs based on their ratings.  While they are labeled that way it seems they are clearly different 

That's my question above. A G3 pitcher's stuff would be below 387, I "think".  If a 560 G10 hitters max is 363, one would think that 387 for a G pitcher would be max as well. Babe isn't a G3, IMO.

That math doesn't add up to me, but I could be wrong.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @drsmartassphd Would his "stuff" match up similar to any other 560 pitcher at G3? just for an example

That's my question above. A G3 pitcher's stuff would be below 387, I "think".  If a 560 G10 hitters max is 363, one would think that 387 for a G pitcher would be max as well. Babe isn't a G3, IMO.

I honestly wouldnt put too much thinking into it Dr.   No reason to try and use logic in a situation that doesnt require it.

It adds up. The thing is, they just adjusted it where his ratings are HEAVILY skewed towards his 'stuff.'
    @drsmartassphd Would his "stuff" match up similar to any other 560 pitcher at G3? just for an example

That's what I'm wondering. I mean, all the other pitchers are G3 too, and I don't have any of my pitchers on my roster that high.

Like @mattattack stated: we are trying to make the illogical, logical.

Excellent point and I'll quit trying to solve the riddle.

I'm just trying to figure out how to make it fun again, and Hornsby is likely my answer. I just refuse to spend the money to level him, so that's on me. I have enough now to get Kiner to G10 16/16, but that's a trap with 580s out now. LOL

Pictures of the boxes?

anyone have paige and/or cy young at g10? or g3?

@DFBB: Thank you.

I won't comment further. LOL

@DFBB: Thank you.

I won't comment further. LOL

where are your diaries of your woh adventures?? 
    Apparently, the boost to ATGs caused a bit of confusion. Yogi now has Lou's skills, Hank now has Ted's skills, Lou now has Jackie's skills. It'll be fixed. Oh well, at least we know there will be an atg with 2x MoB soon! lol
    anyone have paige and/or cy young at g10? or g3?
    That won't matter. See DFBB's reply and read between the lines there.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    DFBB said:
    at least we know there will be an atg with 2x MoB soon! lol
    I just chalked that up to Satchels skills
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    No bump for Keepers or created Legends. Yet.
    DFBB said:
    Buzz Kill!!! Although, I was hoping you'd call me out for the 'MoB.' If I recall correctly, you love that term! haha
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    Buzz Kill!!! Although, I was hoping you'd call me out for the 'MoB.' If I recall correctly, you love that term! haha
    Missed opportunity for him, agree
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest is what I’m visualizing.... Juicy Fruit scene
    It's all done with mirrors
    ted has mob now... shuold i use him
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    If when they fix this and they want to change Jackie’s “close” skill, I won’t complain! Lol
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DFBB said:
    With his stuff eating at diamond 3 he isn’t a 560. There’s no way. D10 Paige stuff is about the same