Late night bumps; Free Willy in the Royale! ATG skills fixed!

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Is  Babe gonna be bumped along with the ATG's? :(
    All at their discretion. Babe has been a 560 for a few weeks whereas Gibby remained a 540. 
    With his stuff eating at diamond 3 he isn’t a 560. There’s no way. D10 Paige stuff is about the same 
    He's a 560. His overall is 469, which is in line with the d3 guys.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    All at their discretion. Babe has been a 560 for a few weeks whereas Gibby remained a 540. 
    With his stuff eating at diamond 3 he isn’t a 560. There’s no way. D10 Paige stuff is about the same 
    I understand what he is listed at. But when they did the blizzard level and CS said he was 680, he was still listed at D3 or maybe it was D5. His stuff rating is the same as D10 Paige, there is no way he’s a regular 560 player. 
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    I understand what he is listed at. But when they did the blizzard level and CS said he was 680, he was still listed at D3 or maybe it was D5. His stuff rating is the same as D10 Paige, there is no way he’s a regular 560 player. 
    That blizz was different. That 6.9 Walter was actually a 650 at the time and he was listed as a d3. It's dumb, but Babe's 'arm' and 'control' are super low, which allows them to jack up his 'stuff' while keeping his max overall to 560. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@jalapenocubbies: Yes, that day they were all 3s and not 5s. Haven't been 5s since one of the weekend Royale's months ago. They even changed it from 5 to 3 middle of that same weekend.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    That blizz was different. That 6.9 Walter was actually a 650 at the time and he was listed as a d3. It's dumb, but Babe's 'arm' and 'control' are super low, which allows them to jack up his 'stuff' while keeping his max overall to 560. 

The best pitcher in the game..... that hasn't even been released yet. Cool.

I just tried my "new" Hank on Ruth. Had great results! Got to extras twice in a row!

Unfortunately extras in both scenarios came out with the same exact pitch sequences since I started the inning with no skills lit up. Whomp whomp whomp

Welp, that's enough of this frickery for the day. Enjoy gents. Hope it is all fixed soon!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    at least we know there will be an atg with 2x MoB soon! lol
    I just chalked that up to Satchels skills
    Buzz Kill!!! Although, I was hoping you'd call me out for the 'MoB.' If I recall correctly, you love that term! haha

This is it true. Maybe they'll change the skill to misp or mhp
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Are level 6 pitchers the same as weekend or same as last Wednesday??? Thx
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    * is for RISP

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Got’eeeeem 525 17/17 PeeWee got it done on a vid restart

Skills for atgs have been adjusted.
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I liked Jackie better with the double man on,  can I get that one back.  
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    My Hank went from man on base/risp to man on/BO. Is that what is going to stay for now???
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Yeah, why didn't they return Hank to normal?  He's as useless at Ted now.
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    My Hank went from man on base/risp to man on/BO. Is that what is going to stay for now???
    My Hank is still like that also.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I wouldn’t go as far to say useless, but that does change things a bit.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    For WOH I'd prefer ROB over BO.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    * is for RISP

Your doing gods work, son. Tyvm and keep it up. Rare to find genuinely good peoplet days. 
    criffy said:
    DFBB said:
    was wondering why there was such a difference. this explains it all
    I finally got around to WoH. Babe is now a 580 at 6.10 and Gibby is a 560.

For snots and giggles, I'm playing more while I'm on this extremely boring training call.

My unfixed Hank is a beast during the round. I'm hitting homers again off of Babe with him! That hasn't happened in weeks. I've probably hit about 14 or 15 in six matchups.

Unfortunately, all the fun stops once we tie. LOL

I've gone to extras now 6 times in a row. Same sequence all six times.

I have to give them credit. If anything, they are consistent!

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I am just very surprised the first 580 player released doesn’t have blowout skill.. ? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Yount will have to be mine before Thursday 😬
    @drsmartassphd don't you have harrah?
    I am just very surprised the first 580 player released doesn’t have blowout skill.. ? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Yount will have to be mine before Thursday 😬
    Be careful what you wish for! 2nd and 3rd isn't far behind! lol
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Be careful what you wish for! 2nd and 3rd isn't far behind! lol
    Right!! 🤫😬

I do and he's useless now against 580 Ruth with "stuff" adjusted to 387. He does OK, but can't hit homers and bat goes nerf as soon as I get the tying run on base. Hank is at least getting me to extras! LOL

This tells me my Hornsby theory was correct. I need to level up Hornsby ASAP, but I've been cut off of spending. Wish I had saved the LxP I used on Hank and Grich for Hornsby. That's another whomp whomp

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I wonder if ML will receive a bump as well, or if he'll have to wait for the last keepers bump.. it would be nice if he received EVERY bump, give the one skilled guy a break. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

I do and he's useless now against 580 Ruth with "stuff" adjusted to 387. He does OK, but can't hit homers and bat goes nerf as soon as I get the tying run on base. Hank is at least getting me to extras! LOL

This tells me my Hornsby theory was correct. I need to level up Hornsby ASAP, but I've been cut off of spending. Wish I had saved the LxP I used on Hank and Grich for Hornsby. That's another whomp whomp

what are his skills
    Harrah is 20/18.

Hank is only 12/12 right now so my expectations are very low, but Hank definitely has a better feel against Ruth, if that makes sense. Hard hits during each at bat where I have control over the outcome. Feels like Harrah did up until a few weeks ago.

I won’t get into what happens in extras lol

Now 0 for 7 in extras, but I’m done. Work day is over and heading to another hoops game. Geaux Tigers

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Got’eeeeem 525 17/17 PeeWee got it done on a vid restart

I got that bad boy too.  It's good to know that glu starts their weekends on Wednesdays.
    Just no.  
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Still got no answer for Ruth so not worth spending another ounce of gold until if/when I pull a double always on skill righty